• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Yeah one night an attendant chased us up and down rows before kicking us out.
    Another time it was a late show about Dracula, after eating pistachios I went to the rest room, looked the mirror and my lips were red, d'oh!

Ha! I made out with a buck-toothed girl one night at a drive in, and I had red lips too! She almost gnawed my lips off.
    ARJ Defense ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The only two I don't remember are Black Jack gum and Party Telephone Lines, the second, probably because I lived in the city as a youngster.

Older than Dirt!
    It was only about 11 years ago that I bought some Black Jack gum, bought some Necco's too. There's a place in Seaside, Oregon that sells old fashioned candies, can't remember the name of the store. They probably still sell it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It was only about 11 years ago that I bought some Black Jack gum, bought some Necco's too. There's a place in Seaside, Oregon that sells old fashioned candies, can't remember the name of the store. They probably still sell it.
    I just don't remember Black Jack gum..., Double Bubble... yeah, sure...

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1664552038170.png

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON

1664554680525.jpeg

Necco wafers have been reincarnated with all the old flavors with the original natural ingredients.

An incredible difference from what they were for years.

The Valentine hearts are or are going to be restored.

Time warp in your mouth.

Last edited:

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    The funny thing about age is that I don't give a puck!
    I have not had a birthday in two, three, or maybe more decades and just don't care enough to keep track of that meaningless to me number.

People look at me like I am nuts when I am asked how old I am and I respond. "I have no idea".
    Sure, I could do the math, but as I said above, I just don't give a puck!

How old do I feel? I guess based on what I already typed, I can only say I don't have a frame of reference to go by, but I feel fine.

Age my spouse thinks I look and act like? Sometimes she accuses me of being childish, so take it from there.

Age that others see me as? Well I don't get carded when buying booze much anymore, so old enough to drink.

I am starting to get stuff from Social Security so I guess I am getting up there a little bit.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Couldn't afford it so we got the next best thing on our trips down to Grand Isle: "gomme de la mer".

(French for "gum of the sea").

Wait until the tide went out, picked up the natural black tar in the sand, rinsed and chewed it.

Free, and pretty much the same ingredients as Black Jack Gum ... petroleum based, but salty.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Ha! I made out with a buck-toothed girl one night at a drive in, and I had red lips too! She almost gnawed my lips off.

I think you were workin the wrong end!

Don't know the place in Seaside, but there's one in Bandon that sells Salt Water Taffy that you can watch them make, and pull, and pull, and pull........................................................

Couldn't afford it so we got the next best thing on our trips down to Grand Isle: "gomme de la mer".

(French for "gum of the sea").

Wait until the tide went out, picked up the natural black tar in the sand, rinsed and chewed it.

Free, and pretty much the same ingredients as Black Jack Gum ... petroleum based, but salty.

Danged if I'm gonna chew that stuff after you scrape it off'n yer feet!!!

Top Bottom