Friendswood: 3,755 grams
    South of Friendswood: 15,700 grams
    North Houston: 2,600 grams
    Dickinson: 16.75 grams
    Channelview: 593 grams
    Humble: 6,350.4 grams
    Pasadena: 4,000 grams
    Sharpstown: 2,308 grams

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/crime-courts/article/The-suburbs-are-seeing-a-dramatic-increase-in-meth-5973646.php#photo-7303115

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    Brookshire seems to be on fast forward. Are there even 65k people in Brookshire???
    Nope. I lived there several years ago and its a sh.t hole place to live. The mayor and most of the city council are crooks. School district is worse. It gives Waller county a bad name.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I find these statistics improbable. It just represents what was confiscated. It may be more of an indicator of the intelligence of te communty. Maybe the Brookshire folks were just too stupid to hide their penchant for the drug and were therefore caught more often. Of course it would probably be easier to make it there since the smell would not be as noticeable in the countryside.

As for the rest of the list, they were just the unfortunate (but fortunate for us) ones that got caught.

It strikes me that these users/dealers were not at the top of their class in academics.

I'm just guessing, but the percentage of people that got caught are a very small percentage of the actual users.

Last edited:

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I find these statistics improbable. It just represents what was confiscated. It may be more of an indicator of the intelligence of te communty. Maybe the Brookshire folks were just too stupid to hide their penchant for the drug and were therefore caught more often. Of course it would probably be easier to make it there since the smell would not be as noticeable in the countryside.

As for the rest of the list, they were just the unfortunate (but fortunate for us) ones that got caught.

It strikes me that these users/dealers were not at the top of their class in academics.
    BUT......they did watch the Breaking Bad series....that's gotta count for something. :green:

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    What this article tells me is that meth use abounds in the Houston area. Where there is meth, there is crime, sometimes violent crime. So, you people with CHL be vigilant. The zombies are out there.

Top Bottom