DK Firearms

The AR is a horribly unreliable gun and the only gun you should ever consider is an AK!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about the incessant "hot tub" comments.

It's our wind down time.

My dad passed years ago, 2002. Left me and my siblings a chunk of money right as I needed it for 4 simultaneous college educations.
    When the "my dad's money" account dwindled to $10,000 I'd not spent a penny on myself. He helped pay for four postgraduate educations for what have turned out to be his great young adult grandkids.

I took the last 10k and selfishly spent every last penny on a nice hot-tub spa about 150 feet out in the woods away from the house.

The greatest advantage.....no electronics allowed in it. My wife and I actually spent time talking to each other every night there. I sorely miss the down time once the weather gets too warm. This time of year is sublime. Great moon tonight.

And yes, back on topic....my 9mm Tavor and my .357 bolt gun I dirtied today.
    Clean and oily.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I saw the thread title and thought WTF?!?!! Then I saw Maverick44 and knew he had recently had a thread about building one so I assumed some humor and sarcasm. Still, hate and rage boiled over! Just kidding. But, I’ll take my AR over an AK any day of the week and twice in Mecca.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
      hqdefault.jpg
      6.4 KB · Views: 174

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Coming from someone who posts maybe a dozen times a year and most of those are overpriced guns in OKLAHOMA.. I'd stay silent and just keep lurking if I was you.

I’m sorry Sugar that you are disgruntled that you don’t make enough to afford what I’m offering for sale but don’t be hating. If I lowered my price to appease the low income people I would have to do it for everyone:( Lol your a riot. Nobody cares about you either. Now go play in the mine fields.

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    My AR works great, but I would like an AK. I've got a CZ527 bolt gun in 7.62x39 and it's a tack driver (the set trigger is wonderful!). It will consistently shoot a very small group (one inch or better) if I do my part and use my handloads).

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    "Now go die." Isn't that what the extreme leftists chant when they try to shut down a conservative trying to have a discussion?

Top Bottom