• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I have several long-term caches, successfully hidden and maintained for years. If you're interested in that type of cache I can offer advice if you have any questions.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Posting up some pics of the types of containers I buy from a guy in Beatty, Nevada. He's got great prices, and many of the cases are hermetically sealing. I would have sworn I posted up a thread about these containers once before but a forum search indicates I didn't. Oh, well, if anyone is cruising through Nevada this place is well worth stopping by and buying ammo boxes and just about any other kind of container you can think of. BTW, he does not ship, so you have to buy them in person.

P1013019.jpg

P1013016.jpg

P1013015.jpg

P1013017.jpg

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Man i wish he shipped! Are they expensive?

Overall the prices are good, but some of his hermetically sealing containers are a little pricey. Then again, containers like that are difficult to find in my area at any rate. He buys them from government auctions in the west, and with Nellis AFB and Dugway in Utah he's got some great access to many cases that are in virtually flawless condition. It's been at least three years since I bought from him so I don't remember prices off the top of my head, but if you guys want I can get some prices from him next time I go to Beatty which will probably be around late September.

I would love to have several of his products....I would really lke a pallet of those ammo cans.

He was pretty firm about not shipping, but if some of you guys were interested in doing the equivalent of a group buy from him I'd be happy to ask if he'd go ahead and ship. I've got his card around here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Top Bottom