The ATF/FBI came to talk to me yesterday.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 31, 2010
Somewhere in Texas!
IMO, if you are gonna rag on the FBI/ATF solvent trap issue, you should start a long and very involved thread, talk about how great they are and how they make your life so much easier, and they are so much quieter. Then at the end of your thread, take a lot of pictures of multiple bedpans, with old and rusted handtools soaking in transmission fluid, and pronounce that your life is so much quieter because you no longer cuss so loudly and much for not needing to clean up the splattered fluid when you steel brush the rust off of the tools. Do everything to tie up the AI used to parse the threads.

RedArmy

TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nov 26, 2017
Watauga
I'd have laughed and said, no I don't have it anymore I threw it out, thanks for the advice then balled up their little notice in front of them and threw it out in the yard. (Did that with a ticket once, hahaha.) Then I'd say, by the way, do you really think that di*k head chipman, chapman what ever the fu*k it's name is has a snowballs chance in hell of getting nominated, hahahah? Oh, and when you get back to gestapo HQ let ziden and that so called first lady who*e know that I hate their guts and that they can go fu*k themselves, y'all have a nice day you hear! Hey, did you hear!? Then I would slam the door lol. I've never responded well to any kind of threat and don't intimidate, it's in my family blood, lol. I can't wait to get it on with the whole brace deal, I'm looking forward to it.

CodyK

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Houston
I have a C&R FFL, so anytime there’s a burglary involving firearms in my area I get a recorded call from the AFT letting me know and reminding me to keep my firearms properly stored. Every time I get that call it makes me wonder if getting that C&R was worth putting me on the their radar more than I probably already was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
I am feeling so left out. With all the crap I have purchased and form1-4's

and still no knock on the door and both my dogs are alive.

I did see a copter over my house. They tried to say it was escaped convicts on my property.
Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom