The ATF/FBI came to talk to me yesterday.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 15, 2014
Y’all didn’t know that the acronym FBI actually means Federal Bureau of Intimidation?!?

If they actually Investigated anything worthwhile, Obama, Killary Clinton, Biden, and 3/4’s of the DemoCraps in Congress would be serving life sentences for treason.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Y’all didn’t know that the acronym FBI actually means Federal Bureau of Intimidation?!?

If they actually Investigated anything worthwhile, Obama, Killary Clinton, Biden, and 3/4’s of the DemoCraps in Congress would be serving life sentences for treason.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just look at the Epstein fiasco. Epstein is dead, from a suicide, yeah, right!

And they had totally dropped the ball on the investigation of Epstein several years prior to that.

I'm sorry, but the FBI, just doesn't inspire trust with me anymore.

And just remember, they sent 14 or 15 FBI agents to investigate a loop in a rope on an overhead garage door, in search of a hate crime because of the crybaby racer, Bubba Wallace!

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
I built 3- Form 1 suppressor's using Solvent Trap's that I bought online. I've never been contacted by the BATFE about any of them. I also have 4- Form 4 Trust suppressor's that I've had for many years.

My Form 1 stamps were approved in just a few weeks after applying for them online.
Maybe the BATFE is just inquiring with people that have purchased " Solvent Traps", and never applied for a Tax Stamp. I know several guy's that have turned them into suppressor's LEGALLY, and none of them have ever had the BATFE contact them like this.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts