DK Firearms

The ATF/FBI came to talk to me yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I do have a Facebook account, but very seldom use it very often anymore, and I know a lot of members here detest FB, but here's a novel idea. Lots of members setting up FB accounts and talking about buying "solvent traps" and ragging on the FBI and the ATF to just jerk their chains a bit!

You can invite the gov in to your life if you wish. I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It was stressful, but overall not a big deal. I am a little upset they chose to come by the house while I wasnt home. They really shook my wife...

Standard tactic, really enlist loved ones in the investigation.

…They they just seemed to be doing due diligence...
    No, both agencies were conducting an investigation. I’d mark Sept 1, 2021, on my calendar and file an FOIA request with BATFE, FBI, and DOJ for any and all information related to your name, address, and any usernames associated. It may take a bit, nut you will eventually get copies of everything they have on you. Check the box to pay reasonable fees for any pages beyond 25 or 50 (whatever the agency says on their FOIA page). Failing to check that box is cause to deny the request.

If you don’t have files arriving in your mailbox by Thanksgiving, contact your Congressman and Ted Cruz; you are entitled to all the information they have against you unless their is an open investigation.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    So we know:
    The Feds monitor social media.

The Feds have contracted with tech/social media firms to spy on us.

Your phone is literally listening and spying on you via apps.

The NSA has already admitted to remotely turning-on the cameras on people’s TV’s.

You just literally got a visit due to the above.

If anyone has a product like Amazon Alexa, Google Nest Home or any other smart device with a microphone, you can be certain that private conversations inside your own home can be monitored.

I’ve got Google WiFi and I absolutely believe my internet traffic can be monitored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    So we know:
    The Feds monitor social media.

The Feds have contracted with tech/social media firms to spy on us.

Your phone is literally listening and spying on you via apps.

The NSA has already admitted to remotely turning-on the cameras on people’s TV’s.

You just literally got a visit due to the above.

If anyone has a product like Amazon Alexa, Google Nest Home or any other smart device with a microphone, you can be certain that private conversations inside your own home can be monitored.

I’ve got Google WiFi and I absolutely believe my internet traffic can be monitored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They must get tired listening to me talk to my dog... the conversations are pretty one-sided... nary even a woof in response!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …If anyone has a product like Amazon Alexa, Google Nest Home or any other smart device with a microphone, you can be certain that private conversations inside your own home can be monitored.
    That capability has been around a long time; what I believe we are seeing is a politically driven shift in investigative priorities. Twenty years ago, counter-terrorism was almost entirely a criminal justice responsibility and was almost entirely focused outside US borders. Since 9/11, it has slowly changed to .mil outside the US and LE inside the US.

Since the 2016 election, all those counter-terror laws and powers have increasingly been used fo justify politically driven agendas.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They must get tired listening to me talk to my dog... the conversations are pretty one-sided... nary even a woof in response!

Nope. Every comment will be dissected with context removed in order to build whatever case is needed if/when you get the spotlight.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just because someone might show up to a party uninvited doesn’t mean I’ll start sending invitations.

You do you.

Apparently the humor and sarcasm of my post went right over your head.

Personally, I wouldn't give any LE officer or agency the time of day, or even a weather report without an attorney present.

Without a search warrant, they get nothing from me.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I do have a Facebook account, but very seldom use it very often anymore, and I know a lot of members here detest FB, but here's a novel idea. Lots of members setting up FB accounts and talking about buying "solvent traps" and ragging on the FBI and the ATF to just jerk their chains a bit!
    You send me the address to the "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison they put you in and we'll come visit you and bring toilet paper and chocolate.

Top Bottom