Canon Shroud Ad

The ATF/FBI came to talk to me yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Y’all didn’t know that the acronym FBI actually means Federal Bureau of Intimidation?!?

If they actually Investigated anything worthwhile, Obama, Killary Clinton, Biden, and 3/4’s of the DemoCraps in Congress would be serving life sentences for treason.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Y’all didn’t know that the acronym FBI actually means Federal Bureau of Intimidation?!?

If they actually Investigated anything worthwhile, Obama, Killary Clinton, Biden, and 3/4’s of the DemoCraps in Congress would be serving life sentences for treason.

Hawk

Just look at the Epstein fiasco. Epstein is dead, from a suicide, yeah, right!

And they had totally dropped the ball on the investigation of Epstein several years prior to that.

I'm sorry, but the FBI, just doesn't inspire trust with me anymore.

And just remember, they sent 14 or 15 FBI agents to investigate a loop in a rope on an overhead garage door, in search of a hate crime because of the crybaby racer, Bubba Wallace!

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    I built 3- Form 1 suppressor's using Solvent Trap's that I bought online. I've never been contacted by the BATFE about any of them. I also have 4- Form 4 Trust suppressor's that I've had for many years.

My Form 1 stamps were approved in just a few weeks after applying for them online.
    Maybe the BATFE is just inquiring with people that have purchased " Solvent Traps", and never applied for a Tax Stamp. I know several guy's that have turned them into suppressor's LEGALLY, and none of them have ever had the BATFE contact them like this.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    IMO, if you are gonna rag on the FBI/ATF solvent trap issue, you should start a long and very involved thread, talk about how great they are and how they make your life so much easier, and they are so much quieter. Then at the end of your thread, take a lot of pictures of multiple bedpans, with old and rusted handtools soaking in transmission fluid, and pronounce that your life is so much quieter because you no longer cuss so loudly and much for not needing to clean up the splattered fluid when you steel brush the rust off of the tools. Do everything to tie up the AI used to parse the threads.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I'd have laughed and said, no I don't have it anymore I threw it out, thanks for the advice then balled up their little notice in front of them and threw it out in the yard. (Did that with a ticket once, hahaha.) Then I'd say, by the way, do you really think that di*k head chipman, chapman what ever the fu*k it's name is has a snowballs chance in hell of getting nominated, hahahah? Oh, and when you get back to gestapo HQ let ziden and that so called first lady who*e know that I hate their guts and that they can go fu*k themselves, y'all have a nice day you hear! Hey, did you hear!? Then I would slam the door lol. I've never responded well to any kind of threat and don't intimidate, it's in my family blood, lol. I can't wait to get it on with the whole brace deal, I'm looking forward to it.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I have a C&R FFL, so anytime there’s a burglary involving firearms in my area I get a recorded call from the AFT letting me know and reminding me to keep my firearms properly stored. Every time I get that call it makes me wonder if getting that C&R was worth putting me on the their radar more than I probably already was!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I am feeling so left out. With all the crap I have purchased and form1-4's

and still no knock on the door and both my dogs are alive.

I did see a copter over my house. They tried to say it was escaped convicts on my property.
    Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom