• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    You know you're a hardcore "gun nut" when you spend $279 (no...that's not a typo) on a Battle Mug. But it is so freakin cool....I actually thought about buying one. :eek:

Buy yours here: [URL]http://shop.hero-gear.com/product.sc;jsessionid=F83DE533D16FCB27468722ED7E900255.qscstrfrnt04?categoryId=40&productId=480[/URL] "carry handle NOT included"

34dhfef.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    So it's actually $279 and it doesn't even come with the handle...that sucks...although it could be cool to mount the bayonet on it....drink your coffee/beer and poke a few zombies in the head...lol

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Your a lucky person! I will say that my fiance is starting to like shooting more and more, and if I can play my cards right I can get her to that point

And that's when marriage get's to be more expensive than a high class...ummm...well...hi honey...No, I was not aware you were standing right there...the whole time, huh?...

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Lucky...try getting a sitter for four...We are currently in need/search of a sitter so that we can start going to a range...as beginners we really need the range time so we can get proficient...

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    i do have 4, all daughters...

You poor poor man...all girls... My one girl is enough...lol...even my wife is glad we ended up with only one daughter... (Ofcourse a sister might have been just the thing to knock her off her pedestal) How old are they if you don't mind me asking? Mine are 3b, 5g, 7b and 8b...

So, since we live nowhere near each other....does your sitter like to travel?

If you head down my wayt\ we could take 'em all to Chucky Cheese...I think we have enough kids to rent it out...large group discount...LMAO

Top Bottom