Approved 2/6/23

Point Blur_Feb062023_180838.jpg
    DK Firearms

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I gotta get some 22s so I can get some cans lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't own any .22s? That seems like it should be illegal. I'm reporting you to the .22 police!

I felt like OP when I finally got my first suppressor and tried it on my S&W Victory and a few other guns. They make quite a bit of sense particularly if you're shooting outside for any reason. .22's don't make a lot of noise, but a .22 crack versus whats about as quiet as shutting a car door just seems better in every way.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    You don't own any .22s? That seems like it should be illegal. I'm reporting you to the .22 police!

I felt like OP when I finally got my first suppressor and tried it on my S&W Victory and a few other guns. They make quite a bit of sense particularly if you're shooting outside for any reason. .22's don't make a lot of noise, but a .22 crack versus whats about as quiet as shutting a car door just seems better in every way.

Yea unfortunately I haven’t had the funds to waste yet. Trying to get the necessities first. Got an EDC. Next is AR of some type. Then .22. I should take up a collection lol.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Yea unfortunately I haven’t had the funds to waste yet. Trying to get the necessities first. Got an EDC. Next is AR of some type. Then .22. I should take up a collection lol.
    Just claim each purchase as a tax deduction. Call it a poll tax on exercising your second amendment right. (I'm not a CPA, this isn't tax advice, its satire). We all gotta start somewhere in our collection and don't go into debt for the hobby but I feel ya. 22's are simple cheap fun and I do see them as an "essential" for collections along with EDC, pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Not everything has to be a military proven caliber or platform, sometimes it can just be lightweight no-recoil fun. Suppressors unfortunately are a late stage item too; find someone that has one to go shooting with just to experience it at least once before you drop thousands on cans and other NFA items.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Just claim each purchase as a tax deduction. Call it a poll tax on exercising your second amendment right. (I'm not a CPA, this isn't tax advice, its satire). We all gotta start somewhere in our collection and don't go into debt for the hobby but I feel ya. 22's are simple cheap fun and I do see them as an "essential" for collections along with EDC, pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Not everything has to be a military proven caliber or platform, sometimes it can just be lightweight no-recoil fun. Suppressors unfortunately are a late stage item too; find someone that has one to go shooting with just to experience it at least once before you drop thousands on cans and other NFA items.

Oh yea I consider it essential too just not in the top of the list right now. I’ve shot a few suppressed firearms in the past. Used to have a nice collection when I lived in Virginia. Then I made the mistake of moving back to NJ/NYC for a bit. Never gonna make that mistake again lol. Rebuilding is expensive.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Got to try the rad 22 on a ruger 5.7 carbine. It actually sounded pretty good.

Not quite as good as a 5.56 K can, but still pretty good

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    For anyone that wants to try out a multitude of suppressors for free and is somewhat close to the Austin area. March 4, 2023.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    For anyone that wants to try out a multitude of suppressors for free and is somewhat close to the Austin area. March 4, 2023.

Oh man I wish that wasn’t 5 hours away from me. We need more events like that down here.

Top Bottom