• ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Their new 1911 was pretty solid.

I agree. I own one; have no complaints with it (including the relatively aggressive grip texturing - which I like). And if you think they haven't been innovative, you don't know their Versa Max shotgun line. And their little .22LR model 597 is a great rimfire shooter at a good price break - I'd put it's accuracy up against my much more expensive CZ 455 any day.
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I agree. I own one; have no complaints with it (including the relatively aggressive grip texturing - which I like). And if you think they haven't been innovative, you don't know their Versa Max shotgun line. And their little .22LR model 597 is a great rimfire shooter at a good price break - I'd put it's accuracy up against my much more expensive CZ 455 any day.

I have one of the early Remington R1 1911's. Great pistol. But what I was seeing with some of the newer ones being made was very disappointing. And from what I was reading, seemed to be plagued with various problems.

Maybe this will bring them back to where they were. A Ruger/Remington 1911 could be a very interesting. A blend of the SR1911 and the R1......Lot's of potential there. I'd like to see them add the 38 Super to the selection as well.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Maybe this will bring them back to where they were. A Ruger/Remington 1911 could be a very interesting. A blend of the SR1911 and the R1......Lot's of potential there. I'd like to see them add the 38 Super to the selection as well.

Unfortunately Ruger only won the bid on Marlin, not the other parts of their firearms business.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    And who is that? I tried to google, but kept coming up with some real estate investment firm that owns 30k apartments.
    That's all I could find too. Probably some diversified holding company so it will be the same crap as before when Cerebus owned Remington.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom