• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Has anyone noticed that it is now the beginning of October, and Obama is still "cleaning up the mess from Bush", but Bush supposedly was fully responsible for everything that happened on the 11th of September just after his election?
    No one talked about how he was dealing with problems left over from Clinton. It was all "Bush did this, and Bush is responsible for that".
    Now, Obama has passed that same "day threshold", and no one has come forward saying that he has had enough time to fix anything that was wrong when he took over (like they said for Bush), and that he is now responsible for any and all problems that come up from here on.

Any thoughts on this?

Should we openly proclaim "the BS factor" now?

81aggie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    I agree, I'm hearing some rumblings from some Obamatons indicating their dissatisfaction with the lack of progress in pushing forward with the Left's agenda. Not sure if it's enough to make a difference yet, though.

On the question of when things are no longer the fault of the previous administration, you have a valid point. However, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for rational thought from the current kooks in charge. They're gonna keep shifting blame for as long as possible.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom