• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Considering the Republicans just elected a Democrat for Pres I'd say both parties are changing.

Its ok, the same guys continue to control things.

And there was only one R primary candidate that that was more conservative (out of 50?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    One should be careful what one asks for. One may just receive it.

The radical left wants anarchy. They haven't a clue of what they're in for.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I saw this a few weeks ago. Very sobering read, and very true. The author is exactly correct - the left wants total domination. They are not about "coexisting" or "celebrating diversity" or any of the other pablum they spew. If this isn't stopped we're in for a very bad time.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Considering the Republicans just elected a Democrat for Pres I'd say both parties are changing.

Its ok, the same guys continue to control things.

More like we elected a populist for President, but governing as a Conservative. The Oval Office always changes the man sitting in it. Even Obama changed early on in his first term before going back to his core beliefs and ideology during his second term.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I think you're using the term governing...loosely.

I will however agree with you 100% on the populist part. Reality has torn aside a lot of that populism as more smoke than anything.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Moonpie,

WELL SAID. = The DIMocRATS are "cruising for a bruising", in that they have lurched so far to the RADICAL LEFT that the party is in danger of becoming IRRELEVANT & a PERMANENT MINORITY.
    (In 2017, the DIMocRATS wouldn't accept FDR, TRUMAN, JFK and/or JOHNSON as "ordinary members", much less have ever nominated any of the 4 former Presidents.)

As just one example, spending 8-9 MILLION dollars (mostly from leftist groups from outside of GA) to try to "flip" a GOP seat in a suburban Atlanta Congressional district was an utter FLOP.

yours, satx

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I can see this coming, but first let us take care of the crazies before it happens NK, and Iran. I don't see any good coming out of these places. Perhaps that may even unite the country and some of this craziness will stop between the snowflakes and us. Draft all those sob's and make real people out of them instead of just whining little brats.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Is Who's Got Survivor Talent Voice still on the TV?
    A/C still working?
    Kroger open?
    Ain't nobody gonna do shit.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Why? These are not compelling US interests. Thats just condemning tens or hundreds of thousands of Americans to die in two bit shit holes for nothing.

Zinc, I mean no disrespect but have you not pay attention to what has been happening in the world in the last 15 years? Since when is allowing a madman to gain the ability to hit the west coast of the US with a nuclear weapon not in our interest? And why would it not be in our interest to work to keep either NK or Iran in gaining or using nuclear weapons on one of Allies (ie: Japan, Israel)? Words have meaning. What have the leaders of NK and Iran been saying and threatening for the last 15 years?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Zinc, I mean no disrespect but have you not pay attention to what has been happening in the world in the last 15 years? Since when is allowing a madman to gain the ability to hit the west coast of the US with a nuclear weapon not in our interest? And why would it not be in our interest to work to keep either NK or Iran in gaining or using nuclear weapons on one of Allies (ie: Japan, Israel)? Words have meaning. What have the leaders of NK and Iran been saying and threatening for the last 15 years?

Well said.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I can see this coming, but first let us take care of the crazies before it happens NK, and Iran. I don't see any good coming out of these places. Perhaps that may even unite the country and some of this craziness will stop between the snowflakes and us. Draft all those sob's and make real people out of them instead of just whining little brats.
    I assume that you don't have a child in the US military. Don't volunteer mine for an unnecessary war unless yours is beside him.

If you do have a kid in the military, you have my apology, but I still disagree with you.

Top Bottom