• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Willy,

What part of ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY do you NOT understand??

yours, satx
    USA, Retired
    Gun Zone Deals

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I assume that you don't have a child in the US military. Don't volunteer mine for an unnecessary war unless yours is beside him.

If you do have a kid in the military, you have my apology, but I still disagree with you.

Well my son was in the Marine Corp for 8 years and fought in Somalia as part of Radio Recon. I was in the Air Force from 1966 to 1978, My father was in the Army Air Corp during WWII radio man on B-25s. There is no better way to have a skull full of mush kid today to go into the military and go through basic rather than have him or her attend a class on why BLM is so important or some of the other lib crap that is taught in the schools now. IMHO

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Dash Riprock,

ANYONE who actually believes ANYTHING that the so-called "Progressives" claim (other than that the extremist hate-FILLED left wants to control every aspect of everyone's life) is a FOOL.

yours, satx

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Willy,

What part of ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY do you NOT understand??

yours, satx
    USA, Retired
    I didn't realize that starting a war and reinstating the draft was "volunteer". Just because my son volunteered, doesn't mean that I have to support sending him to war every "chance" I get. I served also for 10 years. Antares was talking about starting a ground war and drafting a bunch of snowflakes. I don't support that right now.

I'm referring to post 15.

Last edited:

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I don't think you need to worry about your child and what the US may do. They'll be no ground or air war in Korea unless Fat Kim does something stupid. And he's unlikely to do anything stupid since his main goal is to hold onto his power.

If a ground war broke out in the Korea peninsula, the casualties in Seoul would be massive since located only 35 miles from the DMZ. NK has the 5th largest military in the world. They have thousand of artillery pieces and and a huge number of troops stationed on the DMZ. And due to the terrain, it wouldn't be easy to eliminate NK's equipment and men like what happened in the desert in the Gulf War. This would be a much more difficult war. If we were going to do something, we should've done it back in 2003 when NK decided they wanted the bomb. But the threat of South Korean casualties stopped us back then and that will stop us today. When comes to the best way to deal with NK, the US is doing just about everything possible to delay NK missile program. And our cyberwar is having an effect. Their missile are failing 88% of time. A failure rate that high is likely not due to bad parts.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    When the civil war breaks out, what will we do? The left will be hiding in their safe places and sanctuary cities and we all know how safe that is.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

CHUCKLE.

I'll never forget that when the Cold War was going on that San Francisco's city council
    actually voted that the city would not participate in a nuclear war.
    (They don't call The Peepl's Republik of Kalifornication", "the land of fruits & nuts" W/O excellent reason.)

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'll never forget that when the Cold War was going on that San Francisco's city council
    actually voted that the city would not participate in a nuclear war.
    (They don't call The Peepl's Republik of Kalifornication", "the land of fruits & nuts" W/O excellent reason.)

yours, satx

Now that's funny! Of course now that they're a sanctuary city maybe nuks can't hurt em either.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

In their DOPE-addled dreams maybe.
    (As I was once stationed in CA, I know what LOONS that the left out there are.)

yours, satx

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    When the civil war breaks out, what will we do? The left will be hiding in their safe places and sanctuary cities and we all know how safe that is.

They will have the military or federal law enforcement do the job for them.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. ...
    It is now openly defying the outcome of a national election using a coalition of bureaucrats, corporations, unelected officials, celebrities and reporters that are based out of its cultural and political enclaves.
    That's good news... The judges are more difficult to deal with, but the bureaucrats are easy. The bureaucracy is counter productive and needs to be massively reduced anyways. Defund all these agencies and let the unelected officials lose their job.

It'll be good for them in the long run as well since they'll learn to be more cooperative and productive after being forced into the private market.

Top Bottom