• ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    0207-NWS-BHR-L-WarrenRegistrationcard.jpg

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/0...ecall-native-american-claim-apologizes-again/

Attachments

• 0207-NWS-BHR-L-WarrenRegistrationcard.jpg
      0207-NWS-BHR-L-WarrenRegistrationcard.jpg
      40 KB · Views: 477

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I want to say that this is so hard to believe, but sadly it's not. Just shows how clueless the elitist left really is.....not only falsely co-opting minority status for decades to further her career, but also after being goaded and lured by Trump, taking a DNA test that showed she has a fraction of a fraction of NA blood, less than the average American citizen, then showing it to the world (and her nemisis, Trump) and saying, "See? I effing told you so!!!!" LMAO...hook, line and sinker. Basically been living a lie for 3-4 decades and she can thank Trump for exposing it.....well, at least prodding her into exposing it herself. Question now is which of her democrat rivals is exposing these other things?

She's now done IMO. Although I always kind of thought she was when I heard Harvard had her listed on their website as the "first woman of color" in whatever position she held. That false info had to come from somewhere. Kinda sucks too because I thought she had a chance for the nomination and feel confident Trump would have beat her like a....well, tom-tom drum, as the case may be.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The lenient tribes require that, to be considered Native American, one must be 1/16th Native.

She seems to not make the cut, being 1/32nd. She had a parent that might have rightfully claimed to be native at 1/16th.

Heck, I'm maybe 1/128th or 1/512th of some minority.
    Have I been filling out my ATF 4473 wrong???

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The lenient tribes require that, to be considered Native American, one must be 1/16th Native.

She seems to not make the cut, being 1/32nd. She had a parent that might have rightfully claimed to be native at 1/16th.

I don’t know where you got “1/32nd” but it’s completely false. She released her DNA test and admitted to being at most 1/64th. But as little as 1/1024th. You need to stick with facts.

Also worth noting, the DNA test didn’t specifically test for “Native American” ancestry so the number could be far lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE

1/32nd, HELL! The numbers just don't even add up to that fraction!

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I don’t know where you got “1/32nd” but it’s completely false. She released her DNA test and admitted to being at most 1/64th. But as little as 1/1024th. You need to stick with facts.

Also worth noting, the DNA test didn’t specifically test for “Native American” ancestry so the number could be far lower.

I should've know Younggun would be all over it!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My grandmother was part Blackfoot indian. But she didn't look NA, and I would never claim that. How on earth do people get by with that crap.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There is no precise measurement.
    She missed the cut.

Heck, we are all 100% African descent if we go back enough generations.

:)

“She’s 1/32nd”

Not even close.

“Err...um...well, there’s no precise measurement”

*deflect deflect deflect*

The same old song and dance. You need some new moves. Maybe Northam can teach you to moon walk.

Top Bottom