• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    That is the countdown until the Supreme Court breaks for the summer. The official office hours of the Supreme Court show it is open M-F and closes at each day at1630. So, while they may do it sooner, they have to just before that time to announce their decision in the case of: Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, the case that may overturn Roe v. Wade.

Once they announce, I think rioting may take place within minutes no matter which way it goes. There are those on both the left & right extreme enough to riot over this decision. Then again you may recall the Chicago riots in celebration of the Chicago Bulls winning the championship back in 1992 (source); my guess is that the leftists are so crazy they may do likewise even if the Supreme Court decision is one they like.

If it does overturn Roe versus Wade, I think it might have been a good idea to have had at least a couple to few weeks food stuff on hand because rioting is likely to be widespread.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    That is the countdown until the Supreme Court breaks for the summer. The official office hours of the Supreme Court show it is open M-F and closes at each day at1630. So, while they may do it sooner, they have to just before that time to announce their decision in the case of: Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, the case that may overturn Roe v. Wade.

Once they announce, I think rioting may take place within minutes no matter which way it goes. There are those on both the left & right extreme enough to riot over this decision. Then again you may recall the Chicago riots in celebration of the Chicago Bulls winning the championship back in 1992 (source); my guess is that the leftists are so crazy they may do likewise even if the Supreme Court decision is one they like.

If it does overturn Roe versus Wade, I think it might have been a good idea to have had at least a couple to few weeks food stuff on hand because rioting is likely to be widespread.
    If the lefties decide to riot in the Texas heat, I hope they either die from the heat or, if they wait to riot until after dark, they die for their criminal mischief in the night...

I really don't expect to see any rioting in my part of the hillcountry! I mean like ever..., but I do think it will happen in cities most everywhere, and most immediately after the SCOTUS decision.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    SCOTUS just added a couple of decision days (days on which decisions can be released). This could easily go into July, or it could happen tomorrow.

Having said that, I think the leak of the decision let off some of the steam that would have led to rioting. Certainly some rioting will happen, but enough to interfere with national supply chains? I don't think so.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom