• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    President Trump won’t step down unless there is something there-there. Deep State active and working to undermine this constitutional Republic. Ticked-off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/luongo-coup-complete-trump-done

Authored by Tom Luongo,

If there is one thing the last 48 hours have proved to me, it’s this. Donald Trump is no longer acting President. The coup against Trump has been completed.

Luongo, I don’t agree with your logic that if Donald Trump made a rush to judgement on chemical weapons in Syria, it would prove him unfit for office. This is tripe. I do agree that he has stepped on a lot of toes in the agencies and he has defied part of Republican power base; but the secret power structure in the agencies is being neutralized and RINOs are going to be voted out very shortly. The fact is, the majority of our citizens support the President and any attempt to unseat him will go badly for the usurpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you think a rush to judgement will get Trump kicked out of office, just remember this. Many of the same people that are there now to unseat him, are the same ones there when Bush Jr went back into Iran with less evidence. And they backed him. Many are the same ones that wanted bombs dropped the last time chemical weapons were used. Only last time they said it was the humane thing to do, now they say it is the criminal thing to do. for the last 50 some years we have been what the results are when politicians rum wars. It ain't good. At all.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom