• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Glad to see that crazy Ruskie is back in business. Anybody know what has happened in the investigation of his partners death? From what I remember they tried to say it was a suicide (another one of those killed himself while tied to a chair BS stories) but it's been a while.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'm glad he's back. He's my favorite youtube star by far. As y'all might have guessed he's not really Russian (shocker). His name is Kyle Myers and he's very American. He makes some highly entertaining and educational videos and reveals truths about firearms and explosives that people thought different. He literally shoots anything and everything and even has access to tanks and heavy artillery.

-TXG-

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Good catch. Wonder if those are done for good that the BATFE.

No, I think it is more to separate it from the main channel he does. Instead of all the flash, bang, and showmanship he wants the second channel to be where he is more of an firearms expert and be educational.

Another example of what he appears to be trying to do on the other youtube channel is below, a little different from what his normal crowd expects.

Wants to be relevant in a number of similar areas.

Top Bottom