• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't know, but I've been wanting to try it out for a while. I hear it's hard on your barrel though, so you don't want to shoot it too much. It usually goes for about $5 a round.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Another little piece of information about FPSRussia - Kyle Myers is he (used to before the trouble) makes close to $500 a day from his youtube videos/channels. Nice non-job if you can get it :)

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    That's nothing, my AMD-65 does that with standard ammo! :D

AMD-651_0000015885_zpseb605852.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    What brand jacket is that you have there? I'm looking for a good light jacket with a spot on the arm for a patch.

That's a Condor Summit. It's a great jacket but the one thing I don't like about it is the non-heavy duty zipper. I've thought about having it replaced, but it's held up well over the past several years that I've had it.

I've also got a Condor Phantom, similar but with no hood. It's just as nice.

Top Brass in San Antonio sells them, they're reasonably priced and both of mine have held up well.

Cheers! M2

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Another little piece of information about FPSRussia - Kyle Myers is he (used to before the trouble) makes close to $500 a day from his youtube videos/channels. Nice non-job if you can get it :)

i knew about him being just a guy from GA and the whole murder and BATFE thing...but i didn't know he made THAT much from his channel! wow!

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Seen some of the guy's videos, but clue me in. What happened with him and his producer?

The producer's murder happened in the weeks after Sandy Hook and was one of several strange deaths of prominent members of the gun community. This along with the cancelation of several gun TV shows, the raid of Kyle's property and his absence on You Tube, led many to believe that the powers that be were intentionally trying to freeze out gun culture. I tend to agree, but oh they failed miserably.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Glad to see he is back. I like his video and his silly Russian accent. I like to see a creative young fella make a living in his own way.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    The producer's murder happened in the weeks after Sandy Hook and was one of several strange deaths of prominent members of the gun community. This along with the cancelation of several gun TV shows, the raid of Kyle's property and his absence on You Tube, led many to believe that the powers that be were intentionally trying to freeze out gun culture. I tend to agree, but oh they failed miserably.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the powers that be would try something like that. Then again, it's difficult to really get much truth anymore, what with all the sensationalism on both sides of the issue.

Top Bottom