• ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Battleground Texas

This is the new organization formed to turn Texas into Democratic state. They proclaim to be here for the long haul, not just the 2014 election. They are supported by the DNC.
    I found their site by following a link on Obamacare fraud on Drudge Report.
    Capitol Armory ad

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    My gosh, I want to vomit.

Question..........I clicked on the link and it took me to the home page of their site. Explain to me why Democrat men look like they couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag....and the Democrat women are all so ugly they look like the type you would want to put said paper bag over their heads?

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Here's my concern.

While Republicans are busy self destructing and apparently either staying home or voting for anyone other than Republicans, the Democrats are so united that they are now targeting the one state that could permanently flip the Electoral College their way.

You don't hear about any Republican inroads into California despite the utter mess than it is and while Chris Christie may be the governor of NJ, he's helped elevate exactly ZERO Republicans gain ground in his home state.

The "good news" is that so far this looks like a mirror image of the 2004 elections, only with Republicans playing the part of the Democrats. The question is whether the Republicans will learn their lesson in time. I've never been a big fan of the Republicans, but with the path the Dems are taking this country I think our only hope is for the Republicans to get their act together. The Dems will block a serious 3rd party, but are happy to use them to keep splitting the Republican vote. I don't have any hope that a serious 3rd party can form before the Dems do permanent damage to the US at this point.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It is funny how they ask for you email and zip code before they show you any information. I wonder if they send vetted people to a different detailed strategy site...

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Welfare breeds Democrats/liberals, buying the vote, with less then half of our population working guess what direction we're heading in. Obama care is another control to gain votes as is growing government jobs, sadly at some point America will be like Detroit, bankrupt and looking for more loans. The Obama agenda, grow government/more welfare and it's working, Texas may be the last stand.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    You don't hear about any Republican inroads into California despite the utter mess than it is and while Chris Christie may be the governor of NJ, he's helped elevate exactly ZERO Republicans gain ground in his home state.

That's because democratic voters are flooding Republican states like Texas. Battleground Texas was formed because the Dems saw an opportunity, an opportunity to get individuals (though many of them through their values and beliefs are actually conservatives) to support and join the democratic party. This is for real, we like to shake this off as having zero chance of making any kind of difference here but I'd be very cautious about thinking that way.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Shooter....spot on partner. We just have to stay tuff. If it comes down to it, we stand up...kick their asses to the north where they belong and become The Republic of Texasbin true fashion.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    From my estimation, they have us beat in the next few years unless we really go out there and do something as a team. We may win governor this time, but we are getting our asses handed to us locally and in the house all over the state, especially the big cities. Right now they are better organized and motivated as all hell.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Two points. You have one party offering handouts that someone else will pay for. The other, well they just offer you to keep gov out of your life so you can work hard. People are soft, weak and dumb and increasingly accepting the scraps.

Second point, most "city" poor people arent all that liberal socially. But the dems get to do their social experiments and have their allegiance due to the handouts.

Third point of two. All we have to do is get our side out to vote and none of this is a problem. We have met the enemy and he is us.

akarfal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Johnson county
    +1 for voting and not taking things for granted. Our conservative politicians get off the ass and become conservative again. Liston to the people that put them in office in the first place. W D is going after the Governor's job with a boat load of Yankee money and a million ways to field strip the working Texan to feed the low lifes that drive new cars and have the new I phones. Texas is red and needs to stay that way. DC can piss away the rest of the country; however, Don't Mess With Texas. The left wing DC sacks of shis nit dislike Texas just because we can see through there BS.

Top Bottom