• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Like many others, the wife and I were stunned about what Fox did to Tucker. It kinda drove the nail deeper into the coffin as to who to trust anymore. We've all had relationships in some way and know when it's over it's over. That is a real shame because trust is all we have...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    But if some network/person/candidate does not match every single one of my views, I must cut them off. No margin at all for error.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    But if some network/person/candidate does not match every single one of my views, I must cut them off. No margin at all for error.
    A little too restrictive for me. I barely can talk to family now. Most of them are democrats, have never served their country and live on east or west coast. It’s hard to be civil. My consolation is that I am smarter than them.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    A little too restrictive for me. I barely can talk to family now. Most of them are democrats, have never served their country and live on east or west coast. It’s hard to be civil. My consolation is that I am smarter than them.
    Should have put a sarcasm note on my post.

Some conservatives have become just as intolerant as liberals.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Honestly wasn't asking what news networks you watched or if you watched any. Fox had been the leader in conservative until the past year or two and is now more of a tabloid with too many spots on foo-foo, sports that Fox airs and social stuff. Point is, the Don has put them in the crosshairs and that ain't good for Fox ratings. Perhaps they will turn things around if the right upper management gets turned around to the right.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Get woke, go broke. Fox has gone woke, they can go broke. Murdoch doesn't like Trump any more than the goons at CNN did, but he liked the money he was getting. Murdoch didn't have good enough lawyers to fight Dominion's - or honestly didn't want to - so Dominion got a yuuuuge settlement, and part of that reportedly was firing Tucker (oh boy, lets let Tucker off the chain so now he doesn't even have to self censor due to Fox's woke shenanigans, and he can take a big chunk of market with him - that's a smart business decision!)

Trump dumping on Fox is just adding the cherry on top.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That much money paid out, someone is going to lose their job. Tucker was selected, right or wrong.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    DJT needs to stop worrying about FNC and Ron D and figure out how to beat the cheating machine in about 7 Dem states.

Why is nobody talking about that?
    Future POTUS elections won't be fair until that happens.

Everyone talking about poll numbers and can't wait to vote..acting like the 2020 election theft never happened.

It's all pie in the sky thinking
    What are we supposed to do in 2024 that we didn't in 2020..Vote harder?

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    DJT needs to stop worrying about FNC and Ron D and figure out how to beat the cheating machine in about 7 Dem states.

Why is nobody talking about that?
    Future POTUS elections won't be fair until that happens.

Everyone talking about poll numbers and can't wait to vote..acting like the 2020 election theft never happened.

It's all pie in the sky thinking
    What are we supposed to do in 2024 that we didn't in 2020..Vote harder?
    This!

Joe

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    My wife and I both agree there is no way in hell Donald is going to be elected our next president. We both voted for him both times. I think you can see all the ways he won't be our next president, use your imagination if you must.

Top Bottom