• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There's enough people on both sides that feel it should be legalized (whether they use it or not) that this shouldn't be a deciding vote. It's going to be legalized eventually anyway and we're spending million to fight something less dangerous than alcohol, so why fight it? For the sake of individual freedom, it should be legalized.

If repubs were smart, they'd take the fight away from the Dems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    There's enough people on both sides that feel it should be legalized (whether they use it or not) that this shouldn't be a deciding vote. It's going to be legalized eventually anyway and we're spending million to fight something less dangerous than alcohol, so why fight it? For the sake of individual freedom, it should be legalized.

Agree entirely. If Trump is as smart as he seems he should jump in front and lead the legalization parade. That would totally cook the demonrats goose in 2020. Not that they haven’t managed to cook it themselves with all their commie idiot candidates on display but as the conservation officer said as he peed in the River, “Every little bit helps.”

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    The government shouldn’t be involved in what adults put in there bodies until it effects someone else. Just from a liberty point of view, If you believe in the individual it should be easy to see that.
    True, but the likelihood of that happening is infinitesimal.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Touchy subject. Although I believe it should be decriminalized I do believe it should be restricted. Hearing from people what has happened in areas where it has been legalized hasn't been encouraging. Communities where it has been legalized are often characterized as shitholes compared to what they once were.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Touchy subject. Although I believe it should be decriminalized I do believe it should be restricted. Hearing from people what has happened in areas where it has been legalized hasn't been encouraging. Communities where it has been legalized are often characterized as shitholes compared to what they once were.
    That is because of the mass quantities of stoners moving to those areas to be involved in the trade. Most end up homeless. If it is 50 state legal there shouldn't be any hippy movements flooding a single area. Well except Austin.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    That is because of the mass quantities of stoners moving to those areas to be involved in the trade. Most end up homeless. If it is 50 state legal there shouldn't be any hippy movements flooding a single area. Well except Austin.

Not really. Colorado Springs didn’t really see that population growth. What did happen was the law said “in your home or other private place”. Users felt that meant the smoking area of a bar/restaurant open to the public.

Then, pot lucks started having pot oil-laced stuff and people won’t advertise it as such. So if you were like me and subject to random drug testing, you just don’t participate.

Then, young kids started taking pot brownies to school because Mom/Dad mixed up the batches and you wind up with a roomful of stoned 7 year olds.

I wish I was making this up.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Not sure there is room for any more wacky potheads in Austin. Talk to a guy occasionally from Durango, CO. He says that once quaint little town is eat up with stoners living in tents and panhandling. Universal legalization bound to help on that.maybe.

Last edited:

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    It’s no secret I fully support the legalization of Medicinal & Recreational Marijuana. Call me a pot head but I haven’t smoked pot in over 25 years. It’s time. It’s just not the evil weed we were all taught years ago. Yes the Republicans would be smart to take this one and run with it.

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    There's an old joke about two guys in a jail cell discussing their time. The old guy said he'd gotten ten years for killing someone in a bar fight and asked the kid what he was in for. The kid replied he got caught with a joint and was in for life (circa 1965). :green:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I’ve made it on this earth half a century without smoking dope or shooting anything into my arm, or taking a pill that I didn’t buy at the store or get from a doctor. I guess I can ride my life out the rest of the way by doing to same.
    If I need to relax, I can do lots of things that don’t involve needles, pills or any of that.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I figure weed is like everything else. It's the few that **** it up for the many. I seen it with some Free Shit Army peeps I worked with. Get up in the morning & pull the wake & bake then be late for work & need an hour to eat then need another joint or bowl @ break time. So stupid they bring 10 joints to work in pill bottle with their name on it. Then leave it where they got high. This is on a job with a cop working a side job to boot!

I have also worked with drunks & they were always far worse! Weedheads were never angry & combative when they got called out for being high, where drunks always are.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The only issue I have one way or the other is it has to be resolved at the Federal level before the state level.
    Bingo!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    In April 2018, the Surgeon General Jerome Adams suggested all us non-dope heads should carry and administer Narcan for dopeheads who've o.d.'d.

Like I'm responsible for those who won't take responsibility for themselves? No, I'm not. Choose to o.d., ok, one less shithead in the pool.

No this isn't m.j., it's opioids. But all reality shape shifters have one thing in common - they can't stand reality.

OK, but I won't help promote it.

Top Bottom