• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The El Paso gun show was nut's.I sold 20 gun's and it was non stop.I saw basic 7.62 Romanian AK's selling for $1100.I even saw the Saiga's for $900.There were hardly any AR's and the one's that had them wanted over $1500.I could not believe the price's and as usual there were more jewelery and junk table's.Maybe less than 15 table's had gun's.I was glad to sell so many gun's but was disappointed that there were so many non gun related table's.I was able to pass out over 50 Texasguntalk.com card's and got to meet a lot of nice people today.Hope the turnout is as good tomorrow.
    Hurley's Gold

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The gun show was crazy again.I saw everyone panic when they saw the price's.Luckily my price's were affordable so I did great.I met a lot of good folk's and I hope they join our forum.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I heard the show in Houston was a mad house as well. Long lines just to get in and then to try and buy anything would take as long as 3 hours to process.

Gun dealers I'm sure love it but I think there's a lot of undue hysteria. But that's what drives this country.

Top Bottom