• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i could go along with 1 gun purchase a month...
    as long as i get 5 free ones with each purchase
    ;)

these guys are ridiculous.

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Ma. didn't just get to be this way. They've always been a hope and change, feel good bunch of liberals who "understand" what's good for everyone else. There are some good people in Western Massachusetts, but around Boston they must be pissing in the water before they drink the stuff - they are seriously screwed up!! Patrick's proposed law also requires all gun transactions (including those among family members) to be conducted through a FFL dealer.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    what hapens when one a months turns to one every 2 months, every 6 months, one a year??? stupid people dont see the can of worms they are opening.

why not just being alowed to own one at a time?

crap, i prolly shouldnt give them any mroe ideas...

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    what hapens when one a months turns to one every 2 months, every 6 months, one a year??? stupid people dont see the can of worms they are opening.

More like the entire worm farm. These people don't seem to realize that when they start allowing the modification of their Second Amendment rights it won't be long until those rights are completely gone. And just how many criminals are going to abide by this reasonable law? I'm sure they'll be flocking to the local gun stores only once a month to get their guns from a legal dealer. I guess the Massachewshits gun owners in this video think that criminals will abide by the law and not buy more than one gun a month.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Just another idiot who thinks ownership qualifies as being "pro-gun." Not once has any one of these idiots really stopped and thought, "how will this stop crime?"

The obvious is just too much for some people. (I'm angry. . . I'll stop now.)

Farmboy Marine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    What people fail to understand is that it's not the LEGAL GUN BUYERS we need to worry about. It's the criminals who obtain firearms through illegal means who don't undergo federal background checks or any sort of existing regulations. If a gang-banger wants a gun, he's going to get his hands on one regardless of whether he's actually allowed to buy it or not. This law will have no jurisdiction over him. The whole point of ILLEGAL GUN BUYING is that it is not done at your usual gun retailer, it is done on the street from one of his homies. All this law does is hinder the rest of us who obtain our firearms through legal channels. Treat the disease, not the symptom... This is NOT the answer.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    What people fail to understand is that it's not the LEGAL GUN BUYERS we need to worry about. It's the criminals who obtain firearms through illegal means who don't undergo federal background checks or any sort of existing regulations. If a gang-banger wants a gun, he's going to get his hands on one regardless of whether he's actually allowed to buy it or not. This law will have no jurisdiction over him. The whole point of ILLEGAL GUN BUYING is that it is not done at your usual gun retailer, it is done on the street from one of his homies. All this law does is hinder the rest of us who obtain our firearms through legal channels. Treat the disease, not the symptom... This is NOT the answer.

No, I think most of us get that....

One question...so are you saying that ALL guns need to be registered? That if I, as a law abiding citizen want to buy a gun from a member of this forum for example, that we would need to go to an FFL and make the transaction through them or the sale is "through illegal means"?

Farmboy Marine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    One question...so are you saying that ALL guns need to be registered? That if I, as a law abiding citizen want to buy a gun from a member of this forum for example, that we would need to go to an FFL and make the transaction through them or the sale is "through illegal means"?

Apparently, that's what they're trying to do. It's some pork-barrel crap that I believe Roscoe pointed out earlier. The problem is that when they start making changes, eventually it gets out of control and they never stop. The government takes and takes until there is nothing left and that's exactly what the anti-gun lobbyists hope will happen.

The reason is because eventually it will start to spread across the nation like a cancer. Somebody will come up with some B.S. statistics showing how "crime was reduced in Massachusetts" after this law was passed, and present it before other state legislatures. The representatives will say, "Well if it worked there, why not try it here in [insert state here]." Bad idea.

Top Bottom