• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    On Houston's east side, the flu has been getting a good run (pun) on our people. It starts with a single case of the "scoots." In my case, I figured that I ate some food that was getting beyond a safe storage date so I pitched all of it.

24 hours later, the SHTF! The first episode of the "scoots" happened on Friday night. The real deal hit on Saturday night, 24 hours later. From Friday night until Tuesday, it caused 22 urgent trips to the John!

My plan was to let it pass (pun) until it played out. That was a bad deal and I strongly urge you to take steps to minimize the discomfort after the first time it hits. That first experience is a warning that the flu has grabbed you.

Aside from the gross bathroom activities, you feel weak and very tired. Rest and plenty of fluids help. I made several large bowls of Chicken Noodle soup and you may doubt the effectiveness of the old home remedy, but it really helped!

Start taking doses of Pepto Bismol (Crapto Biswall) and keep taking periodic doses until it comes out black on the other end. When it showed up in the poop, I quit taking the Pepto. I used WW brand Pepto and it worked fine.

OK, this is a gross post and I apologize for that, but I wrote this to tell folks how to fight this Flu. Friends at the Gun Shop are starting to develop this sickness even though I was involved in some home maintenance and haven't been there for 9 days. It didn't come from me. They are a gregarious bunch who shakes hands and has close contact with customers. That points out the contagious nature of this Flu.

Good luck with it!

Flash

GreenMan0352

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2017
    Texas
    db5192be29adf4fb6ff7a43e4adf0fb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If you take Tamiflu within 24 hours of the first symptoms, it works like a charm. Like 50% or less of the normal symptoms.

Top Bottom