• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Except that, like ATF, people can’t read. That removal is predicated on Impeachment, so the only thing any conviction would do is serve as mudslinging fodder.
    Yup, Dems will spout the untruth till people believe it.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    After her many years in Congress, she doesn't know it's 'innocent until proven guilty'?

By the time you're in 6th grade you have probably been taught this.

Or, was she just being an 'asshole'?
    She knows exactly how it works, and her choice of words was correct. They’ve made him prove himself innocent of anything they accuse him of since first he decided to run. That’s not how our
    just-us system is supposed to work, but that’s what is currently happening. Her tweet is just her throwing it in our face that she knows we won’t do anything about it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    She knows exactly how it works, and her choice of words was correct. They’ve made him prove himself innocent of anything they accuse him of since first he decided to run. That’s not how our
    just-us system is supposed to work, but that’s what is currently happening. Her tweet is just her throwing it in our face that she knows we won’t do anything about it.
    i think her remark was very intentional and she does know there is a differenc and that she waspossibly trying to create discontent among trunp supporters!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have come to the conclusion this is all according to the liberal/leftwing/DNC plan. They know it will boost Trump. They want Trump to get the nomination as they know he lost in 2020 and believe (rightfully so, in my opinion) that he would lose again in 2024.

So they are putting him square in the media spotlight again, helping him raise funds, doing all they can to boost his candidacy.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I have come to the conclusion this is all according to the liberal/leftwing/DNC plan. They know it will boost Trump. They want Trump to get the nomination as they know he lost in 2020 and believe (rightfully so, in my opinion) that he would lose again in 2024.

So they are putting him square in the media spotlight again, helping him raise funds, doing all they can to boost his candidacy.
    They are counting the votes, so they already know the outcome. They have no reason to care who the nominee is.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Because their evil is packaged in layers of false compassion and "equity".
    The "fun police" are a good example of this...

All about "your safety"....

1680578885633.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom