• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Never underestimate the abilities of an old woman.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    The middle-of-the-road folks are generally uneducated and like it that way. They get their political "knowledge" from the mainstream media with far, far less vetting and examination than what we apply. Six years of relentless character assassination has inevitably taken its toll. For the "average" voter his brand is pretty well tarnished.

I'm basing this on personal observations, not media polling that samples 200 indivicuals within a college faculty and student activist groups for its conclusions.

Plus, with as much effort as they're putting into it, the leftists just might manage to indict him on some invented felony in time to disqualify him from running. That would not be a fun "October surprise" to deal with.

It might be the millions of middle-of-the-road folks, who voted for him in '16 and again in '20, are not necessarily uneducated when it comes to having witnessed the attempted 6-year slaughter - and see it for what it was, and is. My conjecture is based on the fact that after 4 years of character assassination he still received 74+ million votes in '20.

We each see through our own filters, though, so who knows. :)

Thanks for your reply!
    Military Camp

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    81 million votes.

It don't matter anymore folks.

I'd suggest keeping quiet and keeping your powder dry.
    Trump had 81 million.

branDDumm may have had 40 million..??

1679627756578.png

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    The airport there at KACT is so far out of the way, I'm surprised that that is where they are kicking off his rallies. I've landed there and it's a pain just to find a place nearby to grab lunch.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Bragg is a NYC DA looking to get him on city income crimes probably.

DA is inventing a crime, basically. Trying to say that paying Stormy Daniels to shut her mouth and sign the NDA was a "campaign expense" and that since it wasn't listed as such, it's a crime. Even if it was true it would be a misdemeanor (and something other Presidential candidates in recent memory did multiple times *cough*hillary*cough*) but he's trying to make it be a felony. Based on an afidavit from Trump's former attorney who's been telling lies about Trump for the past few years when he realized betraying Trump could earn him an income.

Top Bottom