• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hey! What happened with potato's many illegally held classified documents? Guess that drama is old news cycle. Seems all we do is careen from news-drama to news-drama in an attempt to bewilder the unwashed and take their attention from really important issues. Fentanyl deaths, open border, illegals swarming the country, was in Europe with potato pushing for WW3, Chinese holding hands with Putin, Ruskies shooting down our aircraft, Iranians killing US citizens in Syria, Hunter's laptop a memory even though witnesses point out the corruption and the "big guy" pocketing Chinese money, the strategic oil reserves being sold to the CCP, trannies running amok... where will it stop?
    Lynx Defense

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    At this point I hope they convict - it'll be good for his re-election. I don't want to see a 2nd Trump presidency, but at the same time, I do. I want his first act to be pardoning himself, and all those he relied on who were shamefully witch hunted into prison or conviction, then the J6 convictions. Then he can direct DOJ to arrest the Bidens and bring charges for the actual crimes that are public knowledge at this point and let the political circus of bullshit fly. We are now seeing the weaponizing of the legal system against political rivals - step on the gas already so we can get the hot-war portion of this revolution over and get to the task of rebuilding shit. Lets not draw it out and have our kids have to fight it and fix things.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Then he can direct DOJ to arrest the Bidens and bring charges for the actual crimes that are public knowledge at this point and let the political circus of bullshit fly.

This right here - the left has set precedents in the last couple of years that I sincerely hope will circle around and bite them in the ass. Repeatedly.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    So many components and reactions to this, one of which is the road to secession for Texas and/or other red states. Like I've always said, I think it's inevitable that it happens eventually, but this just shortened the road to that point by a ton.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Jeezus now I gotta become a legal expert? :laughing:

Sir, that's Internet 100 level stuff. We're on the Masters level at this point. Its OK though, you can schedule Remedial Internet Law next semester to get caught up, or you can cram on your own time and take the final this semester for credit. Your Internet Guidance Councelor seems to have failed. Probably one of them woke doofuses from Berkley or Evergreen...

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    finger.jpg

Trump's fingerprints for NY indictment.

Top Bottom