• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Dems may actually be doing this to bump up his campaign. Figuring that will split the Republican vote and get Trump the nomination again, after which he would lose the general election again.
    Lynx Defense

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    I agree with Glen B reply here. Trump was a leader and not a politician or had the need to suck up to cabel. Him being elected just goes against all things political. All this selling off of America's power began long before Clinton's time.

Washington and our elected political parties are not for America and our future.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

I don't know if Trump can accomplish these things he says... in fact, I doubt it, but I think he would try, and he is the only one saying these things that I think need to be done.

The others, candidates announced and potential candidates standing by, are already too late to the game or seem afraid to really play it, except as pieces to be played by the masters.

It really no longer matters what Trump once was, but only what the opposition has made him, and already at this point, except some potential candidate running in direct opposition to his plan in obeisance to his opposition, believing that to be what the people want, or not caring what they want, any others will be the real spoilers.

For better or worse... Trump2024

My hat is in...

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I don't know if Trump can accomplish these things he says... in fact, I doubt it, but I think he would try, and he is the only one saying these things that I think need to be done.

The others, candidates announced and potential candidates standing by, are already too late to the game or seem afraid to really play it, except as pieces to be played by the masters.

It really no longer matters what Trump once was, but only what the opposition has made him, and already at this point, except some potential candidate running in direct opposition to his plan in obeisance to his opposition, believing that to be what the people want, or not caring what they want, any others will be the real spoilers.

For better or worse... Trump2024

My hat is in...
    I'd love to see him accomplish what he is claiming, politicians suck, he's a business man. He's not afraid to push things.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    They are still trying to round up five SWAT teams to perform the arrest...

This is all purely political. If the Dems feel the public tide might turn against them, they will back off. If they think they have something to gain they will move forward regardless of the legality.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Trump needs to publish his own mug shot.

Well if he does I hope he models it after this pic right here.
    0f3866b50fa29300a22010a0f7a883d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd love to see him accomplish what he is claiming, politicians suck, he's a business man. He's not afraid to push things.
    <>

Much more importantly, the USA is facing a FINANCIAL CRISIS of unprecedented magnitude; brought-on by politicians playing shell-games.

Who, in the entire World, could manage a major financial crisis better than DJT?

Radical changes will be absolutely necessary. I’d guess some would include: closures of hundreds of US foreign military bases, repudiation of externally held public debt, elimination of our ”Fed”, arrests of Soros & others, repatriation of foreign-held US farmlands, arbitrary discounting of own treasury’s debt instruments, and Militia call-up’s to counter rogue military forces.

There will be disruptions to our way of life, in any event.

The current “s o p’s” cannot continue.

A retired government mathematician said that, given zero permanent funding of all government retirement programs with the current debt service loads, the entire house of cards must fall.

May GOD help us all ! We need Trump one more time.

<>

Top Bottom