The Founding Fathers wouldn't approve???

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

Video: Obama Says Founding Fathers Wouldn't Approve of Tea Party

I find this just more stupid bullshit that Obastard has pulled out of his ass. The group (Tea Party) that's all for smaller, less intrusive government wouldn't be approved by the group (Founding Fathers) who wanted small, unobtrusive government?

Sometimes I wonder just how Obastard can walk around without falling flat on his face because he's just too effin' stupid to be able to walk and breathe at the same time. Chewing gum and walking? WAAAAAY beyond his mental condition to attempt.

Not to mention that THIS part is true:

Second, the founders would have been bloody shooting by now.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
doesn't surprise me he said that. In his fucked up mind , he doesn't have a clue about what his country stands for and why is was established how it was.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
TGT Supporter
Nov 7, 2010
Justin, TX
doesn't surprise me he said that. In his $#@!ed up mind , he doesn't have a clue about what his country stands for and why is was established how it was.
That's where you're wrong, he fully understands both of those things. He also promised to fundamentally change it.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
As a disciple of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, he knows that he has to lie to achieve his ends. Lie, work within the system, and collapse it so it can be fundamentally changed. No Hope. All Change for the Worse.

LJH

Well-Known
Aug 22, 2011
Austin
I wish I never clicked on this thread :bomb:
Me too but it is a chance to educate so here we go...

Global Watch - 1st President was Black - A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson

Top Bottom