• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    If we had 25-30 percent gov. shutdown America would begin to grow and prosper once again.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Seeing as i work for the government at a federal level i know many who are impacted. And several of us were impacted before this shutdown because we already had no unit budget as it stood and our civilian counterparts were sequestered and furloughed further impeding the progress of our jobs.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Bet on it, vital interests and all .... :(

Shooter, on a personal level that sucks no doubt, for you and many other well intentioned, hard working people. However, it's clear this country is way out of whack and simply cannot continue this drunken spending.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    And then what does the drunk do??? Ding ding ding ...... he borrows money with a promise to pay it back on Tuesday.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    on WBAP a guy who works for the Fed in the police line was stating how his pay was changing due to this. he brought up some very good points on how this NEVER happened under Bush. He was pretty pissed off, but mostly about how the people who got us into this mess still keep their same pay while he gets furlow days. explained how he's glad it came to this as it might make things better in the long run.. hope he's right.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    There have been 17 government shutdowns, most of them when demon rat Tip O'Neil was speaker of the house and he was responsible for their initiation. I heard that each time the economy did better than before.

Top Bottom