• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Gonna be an interesting time for Austin watching. Thanks for a good article from a good source.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Most of the anti-gun bills appear (to me) to be window dressing - an effort to say to their constituents "Hey I'm trying!".
    But some are downright evil.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't see the Dems getting any of that crap passed. The Repubs on the other hand have the right idea. If even some of that passes, I'd be happy. Especially the constitutional carry and fee reduction bills. That fee is why my license says Arizona and not Texas. I'm not paying $100 for a class I don't need, and $140 for a fee I should never have to pay in the first place just to exercise a right. My hunter's safety course and a $40 (IIRC) fee was all I needed for my Arizona license which works just as well in all the states I go to.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Since I'm a vet, the license fee is not nearly as expensive BUT I still consider it totally unreasonable! It's inherently unreasonable to have to pay the government for the "privilege" to exercise a God-given and Constitutionally protected RIGHT !

Top Bottom