Target Sports

The Government is "Shut Down" and My Life Is...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Saw my first patient in my new office this morning. Finally made money instead of spending it!

About to make more Christmas cookies w/ the kids.

If you're the praying kind pray for a man I have in the hospital. He has the worst dental infection I've ever seen and is clinging to life. I've operated and so has a cardiac surgeon. Now it's up to the medical doctors and God.

Oh, is the government still shut down? I'm too busy working & spending time w/ family to notice.
    Lynx Defense

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    Funniest-Government-Shutdown-Memes-%E2%80%94-6.jpg

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Well not that part of the govt. Stealing, I mean taking citizens money, is an essential part of the govt. They have to overspend on crap we disagree with and even spend more than they have unlike we can. Congressional healthcare and retirement pensions do not come cheap. Jeez......

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Well, my sick patient is improving. It's a Christmas miracle. I would have bet against it two days ago.

Is the government still shut down? We're too busy with life to care. Has anyone on MSNBC stroked out yet?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Darkpriest667,

My GUESS for the reason for those peculiar acts is: SOMEBODY GOT PAID.
    (When I was in USACIDC, we simply said, "FOLLOW THE MONEY & you will find the SKUNK.")

yours, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    unchanged. Regardless of the wall we are getting our lunch taken from us when it comes to our immigration laws. They are taken advantage of and to be honest anchor baby citizenship and reproduction rates of the typical illegal california is the way it is. California is a blueprint for liberals and a warning or call to arms for conservatives. They are already licking their chops about texas going blue and a couple rpeublicans lost in the house this year including one to a damn liberal loon black lives matter activist. Democrats cant win on policy so they are playing the demographics game and liberal whites are allowing it for money and power.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    phoenix,

Texas will NEVER be Blue or even Purple in the lifetime of any living Texican.

yours, satx

Top Bottom