• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Here's a scary thought. And I pray that it never happens. But just think about it. We say that there would never be any House of Reps, or Senators that would sell our country wholesale, right?!?
    They have been selling our secrets, and plutonium to the highest bidder.
    Plus, our illustrious President Obama gave Iran a pallet full of hard cash. Estimated to be about $1.5 Billion.
    Well, just one well placed briefcase with a dirty bomb strategically placed, while both sides of Congress in session. You could take out all of Congress in one fell swoop. Use another briefcase dirty bomb after creating the first diversion, and you can take out the Whitehouse as well.
    Think it can't happen?
    I hate to let you know, but Iran already has the tech to do it. Would they do it? Probably not. But it would be blamed on them, while the real culprit, more than likely China, would get away, scott-free.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Here's a scary thought. And I pray that it never happens. But just think about it. We say that there would never be any House of Reps, or Senators that would sell our country wholesale, right?!?
    They have been selling our secrets, and plutonium to the highest bidder.
    Plus, our illustrious President Obama gave Iran a pallet full of hard cash. Estimated to be about $1.5 Billion.
    Well, just one well placed briefcase with a dirty bomb strategically placed, while both sides of Congress in session. You could take out all of Congress in one fell swoop. Use another briefcase dirty bomb after creating the first diversion, and you can take out the Whitehouse as well.
    Think it can't happen?
    I hate to let you know, but Iran already has the tech to do it. Would they do it? Probably not. But it would be blamed on them, while the real culprit, more than likely China, would get away, scott-free.

Hawk

Ya I am sure the entrance to the halls of congress and the White house do not have radiation detectors set up.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ya I am sure the entrance to the halls of congress and the White house do not have radiation detectors set up.
    I don't believe they do either.
    It wouldn't have to be inside the Capitol either. Could be a van, or car passing by outside. The effective blast radius would easily encompass the Capitol.

Hawk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pretty sure I’ve been hearing about the scary dirty bomb threat for at least 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Pretty sure I’ve been hearing about the scary dirty bomb threat for at least 20 years.
    It's been much longer than that. Radiation detectors to counter that threat have, to my knowledge, been in place for at least 30 years.

Protip - Anyone who wants to avoid being used as a guinea pig for the latest (sometimes invasive) Homeland Security technology or procedures would do well to avoid the Crystal City train station in Arlington, Virginia, and the New Carrollton station in Maryland. Especially New Carrollton. Lordy, that place can be a total cluster when DHS decides to suddenly implement airport-plus passenger screening in the middle of the day just because somebody wants to test out a new gadget.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I don't believe they do either.
    It wouldn't have to be inside the Capitol either. Could be a van, or car passing by outside. The effective blast radius would easily encompass the Capitol.

Hawk

I am sorry I should have marked that with "sarcasm"

I just thought everyone would have known that they have radiation detectors but I guess that was silly of me.

Why on earth would they have a device that could detect an invisible no smell and even in small amount could give tons of people radiation poisoning and a slow painful death.

<SARCASM>

Top Bottom