• ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I can say this.
    President Trump was debating 2 people. Biden and Chris Wallace.
    Chris Wallace didn't come up with any scintillating new questions, or thoughtful questions. He just spewed old questions from what the left has already asked.

My thoughts exactly. The same constant attack points. Even the oft-misquoted Charlottesville statement. And speeches couched as questions. Typical.

I think it's a rehash of all the MSM attacks for the new viewers that haven't been keepin up.

Biden said he was the Democratic Party. Well, if he is, he lost all of his leftist support. He basically spit in Bernie's eye with that one.

Kinda lost it there didn't he. IMO that was another typical Biden overstatement or ego statement.... AOC + 3 is today's D party. Biden, Blowsi, and Suemer are has-beens.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    This may be the reason that biden didn't have to much trouble with the questions. I thought the way he looked someone was giving him advice for each question. They refused to be checked for no listening devices I think they caught him anyway using one.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I didn't watch the debate (I'm not a fan of exploiting the mentally feeble), but I have analyzed the analysis.....

Seems like it boiled down to a debate between Trump and Wallace with rare instances of coherence from Biden. I doubt it would have made much difference had Biden never showed up. Just like the election, it boils down to Trump vs. MSM.....and he's playing on MSM's home turf.

I think I will watch the Pence-Harris debate.....just to see if she flirts with the moderators for political advantage.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Yup, look at that! Biden sure as heck was wearing a wire!
    That's why he wouldn't consent to inspectors before the debate to catch electronic hearing devices, and ear pieces.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I could not watch more than about the first 5-10 minutes.

Don't doubt at all that Biden had a receiver in his ear. His answers were too coherent compared to other recent occasions.

Trump could have cut Biden to pieces with a little more self control and a little less ego.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Trump could have cut Biden to pieces with a little more self control and a little less ego.

That's not who he is and never has it been.

You know what they say, you can wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which fills up faster.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Look at this.
    This letter was given to Senator Graham the same time it was released to the media outlets.

Hawk
    tapatalk_-577184762.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Chris Wallace was a disgrace.
    All he did was try and help the Demorats any way possible.

Hawk

Like when he pressed Biden about his environmental plan that pretty much copies the green new deal after Biden denied it?

No fan of Wallace, but he did press Biden a couple of times and gave him questions on Antifa which Biden dodged.

It was far less one sided than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    That's not who he is and never has it been.

You know what they say, you can wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which fills up faster.
    Well then I guess you won't mind when he loses the election and can poop about what the democrats do.

I just thought he was a little bit smarter than that, but now realize he's not too smart or his ego is just too big.

Hope we don't all get screwed by this.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    But Trump could not quit running his mouth and patting himself on the back to take the opportunity to exploit this comment by Joe. If he would have Biden talk and not always had to be trying to talk over him, he could have buried Biden.

Trump did point out that he had a pact with Sanders. You can’t claim he was butting in too much to say it when he butted in to say it. And if he hadn’t butted in to say it they would have just moved on.

As far as patting himself on the back, that’s what incumbents run on. Trump runs on what he’s done. Biden runs on promises. Pretty much the way it works every time.

If he had just let Biden talk the MSM would have replayed his lies over and over telling everyone how great he’d done and then “fact” checked Trump claiming every statement was a lie. The debate was a full on dumpster fire, but when the game is rigged there aren’t a lot of options. So Trump repeats “Lie. Lie. Not True” etc and it will be in the background of any cut that gets aired.

Wish it could have been better. But this is what we got. Trump would never have one any more supporters anyways. The numbers shift would all depend on Biden looking senile and incoherent. He looked a little weak on stage but it will probably end up as a wash. He may pick up a few votes by simply not forgetting where he was. But it’s doubtful those votes would have gone to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    You can definitely bet we are going to be SCREWED if the Demorats win.
    You can kiss our Constitution goodbye.
    The 2nd Amendment will be the first right to go.
    After that, the 1st Amendment.
    When they go, the rest will crumble.

Hawk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You can definitely bet we are going to be SCREWED if the Demorats win.
    You can kiss our Constitution goodbye.
    The 2nd Amendment will be the first right to go.
    After that, the 1st Amendment.
    When they go, the rest will crumble.

Hawk

I'm guessing the 2nd amendment issue will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. When you give that up, you pretty much have surrendered everything else and I think that will be the turning point.

I would not think they would go after the 2nd amendment strait up but try other things like taxes on guns and ammunition maybe. I don't think there is anyway they could actually pull off any change to the Constitution at all. Takes like 2/3 majority of both houses and approve by a huge number of states. Never going to happen with the 2nd amendment.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sucked donkey balls like this thread. Y’all should go to the other one to get caught up.
    Yeah, but this thread has gained too much traction and too many posts to merge it with the other one.

Please, folks, if someone starts yet another debate thread specifically about last night, report it immediately so that it can be merged or removed.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I'm guessing the 2nd amendment issue will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. When you give that up, you pretty much have surrendered everything else and I think that will be the turning point.

I would not think they would go after the 2nd amendment strait up but try other things like taxes on guns and ammunition maybe. I don't think there is anyway they could actually pull off any change to the Constitution at all. Takes like 2/3 majority of both houses and approve by a huge number of states. Never going to happen with the 2nd amendment.
    You're assuming that it would be a democratic process, correct?
    If you haven't been watching or noticing, the left doesn't give a squat about the democratic process.
    They have been regurgitating the same thing Goebbels had said, and what Hitler has said, " The majority of people would gladly give up some of their rights to ensure the whole is protected."
    The issue really isn't about gun control. It's about CONTROL. Bodily, mentally.
    You can't obtain total control of a populace without disarming, and dismantling the rights given to that populace.

Hawk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You're assuming that it would be a democratic process, correct?
    If you haven't been watching or noticing, the left doesn't give a squat about the democratic process.
    They have been regurgitating the same thing Goebbels had said, and what Hitler has said, " The majority of people would gladly give up some of their rights to ensure the whole is protected."
    The issue really isn't about gun control. It's about CONTROL. Bodily, mentally.
    You can't obtain total control of a populace without disarming, and dismantling the rights given to that populace.

Hawk

That's why I said that they would not go straight up against the second amendment, but might do something like taxes on guns and ammo to accomplish some of what they want.

And no question they will go after other "control" issues and won't be able to be stopped if they control all 3 branches.

Don't think they will directly go after changes by trying to change The Constituion

Top Bottom