• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    How horrible. I'm sure Uncle Joe won't be able to even be in the same house as that evil thing that almost took his dog from him.

I'll come pick it up to help with Joe's healing process.

That thing sure is purty. If that's what he keeps around to shoot critters in the yard, I'd like to see his safe queens.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    How horrible. I'm sure Uncle Joe won't be able to even be in the same house as that evil thing that almost took his dog from him.

That thing sure is purty. If that's what he keeps around to shoot critters in the yard, I'd like to see his safe queens.
    i was thinking the same thing, under the guise of all guns hurt dogs.
    And we dont the pup hurting anymore . Just knowing that evil gun that hurt him is still in the house

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)

This is my uncle that is a hardcore historian. He has hundreds of guns on display in museums and hundreds more where he lives. Most of them are very old, but he has had me clean an AR of his before...which was surprising to see he had one. It was a pre-ban bushmaster. He is really private, so I have never actually got to see his entire collection, but I am working on it. I'd probably giggle with giddiness if I finally got to fondle his entire collection!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    This is my uncle that is a hardcore historian. He has hundreds of guns on display in museums and hundreds more where he lives. Most of them are very old, but he has had me clean an AR of his before...which was surprising to see he had one. It was a pre-ban bushmaster. He is really private, so I have never actually got to see his entire collection, but I am working on it. I'd probably giggle with giddiness if I finally got to fondle his entire collection!
    You school girl

THE LAREDOAN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    LAREDO
    Sorry about the dog man....Nice revolver and it seems to be a registered magnum,the first 357 magnum revolver if I'm not wrong..

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Based on the picture, your revolver has 5 screws; making it 1955 or earlier. Model numbers began in 1957, making your revolver a 'pre-27' '.357 Magnum.' This revolver was also called the 'Registered Magnum,' if it has a special registration number on the frame. Should read "REG XXXX." These are considerably more rare and valuable. If I were you, I'd contact Roy Jinks, the S&W Historian and request a factory letter. It costs $50 and will tell you the history of the revolver.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Sorry about the dog.

Top Bottom