The In-Laws are coming... again....

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
I have seen more of my in-laws in the last month than all last year. Dont get me wrong, I think they are great, and they are coming to help out around the house since my wife has been in the hospital, but now I have to clean house so they can help out....

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
You said it.... my house, if I want to stroll down to get a cup of coffee in my chonies, I should be able to, right?

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
That and my father-in-law drinks that beer flavored coors water....

Sacrilege. Make him do some push-ups until he can recite every word on the Shiner-bock label. Then he can start over and do it for the SHiner black lager, etc, etc

RInse, lather, repeat as necessary...lol

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Mine are not allowed in my house if I'm at home. Since they moved I have not been to their house. I tend to work most holidays were I would see them as well. Right after we were married the MIL would call after I went to bed. I told the wife if she could not retrain her mom I would by calling them when I get up at 3:30 am. It only took calling them twice in one week. Hell it's been 10 years since I talked to them.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
Wow Baboon. I don't know if I should tell you to learn some people skills or bow down to you as the new Jedi master and learn some tricks.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member