ARJ Defense ad

The "INEPT ONE" has stepped in it again across the pond.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    yeah, but it happened right when the car came in contact...I think that was caused by bottoming out......look at the other vids when you see the back of the car come off the ground right at the impact. either way, that's a shitty day, lol
    Lynx Defense

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I gotta laugh when people actually suggest he is inept and incompetent.
    as i agree with you he definately has purpously made decisions to Ruin, Undermine and bring down this country in any manner he can and that IS his ultimate goal. I also laugh every time when people claim EVERY move he makes is calculated!! yes he is a very smart individual but has some STUPID in him as well!!

he was INEPT in the fact he didnt know sh-t when it came to English traditions and stood up and preceded to give a toast during their National Athem!! the look on his face was priceless when he realized he was an idiot!! to say he planned that, one would have to be hittin the crack pipe!! and why sign that book with the wrong date intentionally? it just makes him look even more stupid!! we've all seen his egomaniac side and the book signing was another non-calculated inept move. Geez talk about a conspiracy theory there Maxy......

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    No, it wasn't. You can see from that angle that it didn't bottom out.

From this and the other angle, I think that the limo has some kind of forced articulation setup which makes sense to me on a car that long and that heavy. The front drops, the rear jacks up. It happens too fast IMO for a hydraulic setup or an airbag. The clang noise sounded like a bar of some sort, I originally thought it was the driveshaft.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    also, pure maniacal speculation here - could there be something IN the car so immensley heavy that it casued the suspension failure? eh?

something so secret fancy and expensive that the pres had to pick it up from the queen in person? eh?

or was it just the wife...?

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Well - the President's advisers and staff and such are supposed to ensure that crap like this doesn't happen.
    You know - better planning (like routes planning, etc.), and advising him on proper etiquette when meeting other figureheads or heads of state.

Either his staff is completely inept and in need of replacement...
    they are subtly rebelling against him by not doing a good job on purpose...
    or he is being advised correctly, but egotistically not heeding what he is being advised on.

Those are my thoughts.

+1 Amateur hour on display.

Top Bottom