• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malomojo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Good question. And, here is another good question that I have been wondering. How, did they come up with $2? Why $2? Oh, gee if I REALLY wanted to keep insulting their savior for all to see. I wouldn't afford $2? LOL Speaking of that, does anyone remember the movie Better Off Dead with John Cusack? Where that paperboy stopped at nothing to get his $2? LOL

WHERES MY $2? I WANT MY $2!!! LOL

When, you say ploy, how do you mean? It very well could be. I mean, are people really this dumb? I went to leave one more post up there. If you look, they have edited their intro after I posted my post. They now "Welcome" Anyone who has an opinion against them. What a bunch of tools. GEEZ............

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That site sets my BS Meter off into the red. Most of the people who claim to be pro-Obama seem to be some pretty obvious trolls...

malomojo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    LOL I love the quote from Texas1911. Well, they must be something. Because, I have been looking at the posts on the Intro part of it. The no good, dumb, cowards that they are. Totally deleted all of them. I was surprised too, because I had no idea I would have anyone agreeing with me. But, it totally came back to bite them in the ass.

I also thought it was funny that after I told them basically that they didn't believe in Obama enough to defend what they believed in (A.K.A. That stupid $2 charge that they think will stop people from telling them what morons they are. LOL) they then said that they welcomed oposing opinions or something. What a load of donkey crap. These guys make The Church Of Scientology look like a real religion. LOL What a joke.

I was a little disappointed to see some people being racially offensive. I never was a believer in that. And, besides. You don't have to dislike this group of people by the color of their skin. Black, or White. These ideals, and beliefs. Scare the hell out of me no matter what color they are.

Ok, off of that. Now, on to this. Has anyone ever heard of a man named Aaron Russo? (God, I hope I spelled that right. LOL) He believed very much in what we believe. Infact, he died a few years ago. And, I am just now finding out about it!!!! I am losing my touch in researching things. I heard him in an interview talking about gun control, and how it was unconstitutional. I will try to dig up a few of these interviews. This man really did do a lot for the cause.

Also, one of the sites that those bone heads on that Obama forum want to ban (I very well might go back there, and copy them. If they hate them, then that means we will love them. LOL) is Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com It is ran by Alex Jones. He is prodominatly a Christian. But, he makes great points on how it will come. And, I believe it will come. Sooner, or later. I am not for it one bit. But, I do believe that there will be a day when it will happen. To be honest, I hope I am dead and gone. I think when it does happen it will be to a point where people like us will be weeded out. And, they will have a generation full of mellon heads, like on the stupid Obama forum. But, for now that is not the case. We are here. So, check it out. It does support the right to bear arms to, and other American rights.

I am off to bed. Night all. And, again. Thanks, I am glad to be apart of such a great bunch of true Americans. :)

Top Bottom