• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Didn't see a whole lot of concern on the part of those interviewed. Gotta tell ya....the video I want to see is somebody walking up to the pieces of trash playing this game and randomly slitting their throats. That would be poetic justice.

I can tell you that my son would never do this. If he did or he was with some kids who were doing this, I would beat the ever loving snot out of him.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Okay, maybe it's not right of me to want to see the above video, so I'll just pretend that I was exaggerating and say that what I'd really like to see would be these punks walking up to somebody like Roger Huerta and trying this. He's already shown he'll take care of trash if need be.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    my dad always said we're going to hell in a hand basket.. knock'n on the front door with this crap..

no stranger to violence, but the culture behind this is sick, evil, and disgusting .. the last two .. the teacher was bad.. but i never thought id see the day when a young man would run up to a girl and drop her..

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    You feed'em, clothe'm, pay for the school, they cold cock the teach with no remorse, and big mamma still gets a "crazy check" for each future Democrat she pops out.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    that is so f..ked up.

Don't understand kids these days. Guess it just another sign of how far our society has fallen.
    Also a good way to get shot

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Just shows that you gotta be aware of whats going on and who is around you at all times. This is dispicable and shows the lowest form of humanity. They better hope they dont miss with the wrong person, or better yet take a swing at someone who can take it.....cuz they would be in for an ass whoopin at that point.

Top Bottom