TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW

Mic

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2009
Austin
Didn't see a whole lot of concern on the part of those interviewed. Gotta tell ya....the video I want to see is somebody walking up to the pieces of trash playing this game and randomly slitting their throats. That would be poetic justice.

I can tell you that my son would never do this. If he did or he was with some kids who were doing this, I would beat the ever loving snot out of him.

Mic

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2009
Austin
Okay, maybe it's not right of me to want to see the above video, so I'll just pretend that I was exaggerating and say that what I'd really like to see would be these punks walking up to somebody like Roger Huerta and trying this. He's already shown he'll take care of trash if need be.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
Feb 25, 2013
my dad always said we're going to hell in a hand basket.. knock'n on the front door with this crap..

no stranger to violence, but the culture behind this is sick, evil, and disgusting .. the last two .. the teacher was bad.. but i never thought id see the day when a young man would run up to a girl and drop her..

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Thats some messed up shit. Just think some of those kids will be running the country someday
One of them already is.

Top Bottom