• ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Makes you feel good about being old.
    Yep. We won't have to suffer through the worst of the chaos coming when Liberals finally achieve their "Nirvana on Earth". Oprah Winfrey recently expressed the views of many Democrats and Liberals when she said that she eagerly anticipates the demise of the older, White, racist generation. Problem is, we're the ones paying for all your free shit Homes! If you think America will thrive when the violent, immoral, entitlement expecting generation represented in this video run things, good luck! My only hope is that I can take a few of these violent thugs with me when I go.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    You feed'em, clothe'm, pay for the school, they cold cock the teach with no remorse, and big mamma still gets a "crazy check" for each future Democrat she pops out.
    It's like what they're taught in school these days, "Ax not whut yoo can gib de gubmint, ax whut de gubmint can gib yoo!".

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Just a bunch of culturally deficient entitlement trash. Coming to your neighborhood soon.

The come to my "neighborhood" doing that and they won't leave. Period. (not an Obama period either)

Not tough talk from me, it's the way things were out here before I arrived and will be after I'm gone.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I highly recommend everyone read this book by Colin Flaherty: "White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it" It's a expose of the HUNDREDS of examples of Black-on-White violence in America that the media refuses or reluctantly reports. it's a #1 top seller on Amazon right now.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Anyone up for playing "Black-out"?

Is ther an app for that?

Seriously though, it isn't illegal for private citizens to profile. I'm sure that these larger cities would love to lose the buying power of an entire market segment which would drain the coffers of public services as well.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    They keep it up and they're gonna start something that they can't finish.
    Just knowing this is likely changes the behavior of their intended targets and somebody somewhere is going to shoot first.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Looking on the upside of things I hope to see more videos of the victoms fighting back and giving the kids a reality check.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Looking up youtube vids of the knockout game, it seems the only attack people that seem defensless. The elderly and woman with kids. I would like them see them try that on someone who can actually fight back

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    It's just amazing to me to see how low some people can stoop...

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Top Bottom