• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumpybutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Spring
    If more people weren't living in "Disneyland" and would carry all the time and pay attention to there surroundings, we wouldn't have this much trouble. And the answer is "take them out" period. Why we continue to pile up and save "trash" I don't know, all it does is take up space and stink, you collect it and through it away.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    If more people weren't living in "Disneyland" and would carry all the time and pay attention to there surroundings, we wouldn't have this much trouble. And the answer is "take them out" period. Why we continue to pile up and save "trash" I don't know, all it does is take up space and stink, you collect it and through it away.

I agree that people need to be more attentive but you can't blame this on the victims for not carrying. The blame falls on the lost souls who partake in this "game." Carrying in Texas is much different than carrying in some other states, especially those on the east coast. The process for obtaining a CHL, much less a weapons permit is such a headache (especially in New York) that I don't blame a lot of people for not pursuing it. For you to blame the victims for not carrying and not paying attention is like blaming a rape victim for being out alone and not wearing a chastity belt. It's unfair and ridiculous.

Just my two cents.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    hope they dont try that shit on me or around me
    I've met you. Trust me, you are not their intended target yet. They are looking for weak, old, frail, frumpy & clueless targets. Once they complete this level of the "game" they may move up to more difficult targets, but until then guys like you and Clark are safe.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Looking up youtube vids of the knockout game, it seems the only attack people that seem defensless. The elderly and woman with kids. I would like them see them try that on someone who can actually fight back

Exactly! If your gonna be a big boy and want to put some scars on your knuckles then do it like a grown man and be ready for whats gonna come back at ya.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not that I invite an extended economic collapse or SHTF event but it would certainly lend to a major culling of government leeches and cowards such as these.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Not that I invite an extended economic collapse or SHTF event but it would certainly lend to a major culling of government leeches and cowards such as these.
    Something is going to happen someday. The money to pay for all the leeches will run out and it will be chaos.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I love the guys commentary at the end.

I probably won't have time to do much if it happens to me, but i guarantee if i see someone else get knocked out and the kids aren't immediately running off, im drawing, and hopefully putting someone on their face until the cops arrive.

If my son ever tries this when he gets older and I find out....I'll be calling the cops on him myself.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I love the guys commentary at the end.

I probably won't have time to do much if it happens to me, but i guarantee if i see someone else get knocked out and the kids aren't immediately running off, im drawing, and hopefully putting someone on their face until the cops arrive.

If my son ever tries this when he gets older and I find out....I'll be calling the cops on him myself.

While I absolutely feel the same way, how would one go about doing this without going to jail?

Top Bottom