• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I know there are a few liberals on this forum that seem like intelligent people so maybe they could add something. Why is nobody talking about the very real chance that Obama wins a second term. Can you imagine what he would do if he didn't have to consider elections?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Well i'm not voting for him, that's for sure. Hell, i've never voted for a president (because I'm 19 and wasn't of legal age for the last election), but I will definitely vote this time around just to make sure that guy has even the slightest greater chance of not getting elected.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    gtfo-2012.jpg

Obama needs to ask himself......
    17.jpg

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Re: The lame DICK President Obama

There. I fixed the title of the thread for ya.

As for the Vacationer-in-Chief's chances of reelection, unless the Republicans pull their heads out of their asses and find someone who's worth more than 2 shits in the wind, Obastard has a real GOOD chance of reelection. There are still all the
    sheepleanimated.gif
    out there who are still
    sheepaid.gif
    and still think he's The Messiah and will vote for his idiot ass. They still believe the bullshit he's spouting and think that he will fix the economy, create all the necessary jobs and solve the (in their intellectually vacant heads) "global warming" problem.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Richardson
    Well i'm not voting for him, that's for sure. Hell, i've never voted for a president (because I'm 19 and wasn't of legal age for the last election), but I will definitely vote this time around just to make sure that guy has even the slightest greater chance of not getting elected.

SAme here, my registration papers didn't go through till after.

might go down as the worst president in my eyes, judging from what i have read/and studied from politics.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Re: The lame DICK President Obama

There. I fixed the title of the thread for ya.

As for the Vacationer-in-Chief's chances of reelection, unless the Republicans pull their heads out of their asses and find someone who's worth more than 2 shits in the wind, Obastard has a real GOOD chance of reelection. There are still all the
    sheepleanimated.gif
    out there who are still
    sheepaid.gif
    and still think he's The Messiah and will vote for his idiot ass. They still believe the bullshit he's spouting and think that he will fix the economy, create all the necessary jobs and solve the (in their intellectually vacant heads) "global warming" problem.

post of the day!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    If gas prices keep skyrocketing and inflation keeps going up as well, his goose is cooked no matter how much funding he has and no matter how sweet a story the mainstream media spindoctors write for him....

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Here is what I really don't think a lot of people are thinking about (not here, though):

1.) If he wins he will have no threat of losing the next election (there won't be one) and will do everything he can to make Europe look conservative compared to us.

2.) He will probably have the power to appoint TWO Supreme Court Justices.

If he's elected we are headed for DISASTER, in both short term with him as POTUS and long term with his Justices. We'd better all do everything we can to sound the alarms NOW and make sure as many people as possible hear them loud and clear or we are super fucky-ducked.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Here is what I really don't think a lot of people are thinking about (not here, though):

1.) If he wins he will have no threat of losing the next election (there won't be one) and will do everything he can to make Europe look conservative compared to us.

2.) He will probably have the power to appoint TWO Supreme Court Justices.

If he's elected we are headed for DISASTER, in both short term with him as POTUS and long term with his Justices. We'd better all do everything we can to sound the alarms NOW and make sure as many people as possible hear them loud and clear or we are super fucky-ducked.

That's about the size of it.

Top Bottom