Capitol Armory ad

The last thing you killed, where, and what’d you kill it with?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Killed: The mood

Where: In the bedroom with my g/f

When: Last night

With: a real STINKER!

I fail to understand how women do not grasp the hilarity of a silently released, and really stinky fart!
    Last nights red beans with no rice broke loose while buying groceries today. Some stray shopper walked into it. By that time I was half way down the isle.

She looked around at the epicenter of it, even checking the floor. I swear I smelled it on the next isle over.
    Guns International

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    My son was a checker at HEB Pantry back in the 90's.
    He tells the comical story of the time that he had eaten something that didn't agree with him, and he was checking people's groceries out and silently passing gas - of the pungent variety.

An older woman stopped him from checking out her chicken and meat order, and started picking each of them up and smelling them.

She asked him to set all of her meat packets aside, because something was obviously wrong with one of them.

To this day he can't tell the story without breaking into laughter.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here ya go. Might kill another thing today. I love this gun. My father in law got it for quail hunting. It’s built on a true 28 gauge frame instead of a 20. X
    c6bb3950dc1f9ff3d5988acb56897dfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, a STRAIGHT stock, no "pistol grip" bulge or knob ! Luvvitt ! Is that a Ruger FACTORY gun ?

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Last nights red beans with no rice broke loose while buying groceries today. Some stray shopper walked into it. By that time I was half way down the isle.

She looked around at the epicenter of it, even checking the floor. I swear I smelled it on the next isle over.
    Have you seen a doctor about this? As long as is is not RGLGD

BillDFW12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2021
    DFW
    5ft Timber Rattler

Livingston, Texas

with Jeep CJ-7...

I was going to harvest the skin and had
    started emptying out a toolbox to put the body in.. Then that little voice came and knocked on the side of my temple. "Timber Rattler = Endangered = Abort" .. I sighed and threw him in the ditch.

BillDFW12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2021
    DFW

My brother and I worked at mastering letting one loose right before stepping off an elevator. Just remember if someone smiles at you while they are getting off and you are getting on... It might not be because they are nice.. They might have set a Bear Trap for you.

Top Bottom