ARJ Defense ad

The last thing you killed, where, and what’d you kill it with?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HPFlashman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    I am plagued with squirrels. They steal most of my pecans. I shoot these malignant tree rats on sight. Keep a box of .410 #4 shot and the Mossberg 183D-B bolt action shotgun at the ready by the back door. Sciuri delenda est.

Attachments

• egrqd7.jpg
      egrqd7.jpg
      247.6 KB · Views: 59

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Killed: The mood

Where: In the bedroom with my g/f

When: Last night

With: a real STINKER!

I fail to understand how women do not grasp the hilarity of a silently released, and really stinky fart!

Maybe it's your habit of pulling the covers over her head just before the "event".

HPFlashman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    Pecan fed squirrels are tasty.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I went on a survival hike with two friends in the Sierras in winter in the 70's. We were sailors in our mid-twenties so, of course, we were ill-prepared. Bill brought his .270, Rick brought his .444 Marlin, I brought my Ithaca Model 37 12ga and a primus stove. We brought no food except for a small amount of rice. Late on day 1 I bagged a chipmunk with some low base #6 shot at 20 yards. I had chipmunk stew that night. I let Mike and Rick have some of it but I got the lion's share. Rodent stew sucks. Next morning we were half frozen and starving. We hiked back to the vehicle and cut the adventure short. Drove to the nearest mom & pop restaurant and ordered the big Logger's Special Breakfast. Ate it. Re-ordered it a second time.

If I was starving I might eat rodent again but only after I ate my homemade suede hiking boot jerky. But I am curious. What is the secret to tasty pecan fed squirrel? Lard, All Spice, Lemon Pepper, MSG, BBQ sauce, cracker crumbs, beef broth?
    1642708864109.png

Top Bottom