Lynx Defense

The latest "Cultural Diversity" coming to benefit our country - Cartels terror tactics

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Only the very, very naive go to Mexico on purpose.

Sadly, the country and people are victimized by unchecked barbarism...stay away...

If we were ever going to invade a country to save it...this is the one!

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Only the very, very naive go to Mexico on purpose.

Sadly, the country and people are victimized by unchecked barbarism...stay away...

If we were ever going to invade a country to save it...this is the one!

It seems like there’s only one safe place in Mexico here near the border, Nuevo Progreso. Everyone goes daily with no issue. Prescription meds, dental work etc are common reasons. But we’ve been warned not to go anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    At one time, I was seriously considering moving to Mexico and not in some American enclave either...they're kinda like "The Villages" in Florida where timid Americans huddle together, never assimilating.

I love the Mexican culture, food and language.

I wanted to live in a modest house on the beach, perhaps near Playa Del Carmen.

But, a friend of mine told me of how some years back, he owned a goat ranch in Mexico and it was a thriving business.

As soon as it got going which took about 5 years, the Mexican government nationalized it, meaning they stole it.

My friend returned to the U.S., never to go back.

After hearing that, I re-thunk me living in Mexico idea and s-canned it.

I also loved the idea of living in Venezuela, before hugo chavez took over. We were there when he made his first revolutionary/coup d'état effort...that failed.

We skedaddled back to the U.S. - Things there were really, really scary there...

I'm sure most don't know how heart breakingly beautiful Venezuela is...sigh.

Sadly, hugo chaves, the marxist monster spent only a little time in prison, then almost immediately got out, only to rekindle his take over efforts, succeeded and the rest is commie fk-ing history...

He took over a wonderful country that was thriving with a great economy and happy people and turned it into what all marxists do...destroyed it and it's people.

Now, the idea of living in some sun dappled, abundant/large blossomed flowers and sweet smelling tropical paradise filled with swaying coconut palms and mango/avocado/papaya and guava trees among many other fruit and nut trees is a faded dream...

I love the tropics and it's beauty...sadly, such delights are often accompanied by monsters...

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    No local media along the Border ever reports on cartel atrocities..........

They don't want to be killed or their families.......it is that bad on our side of the Border............

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    At one time, I was seriously considering moving to Mexico and not in some American enclave either...they're kinda like "The Villages" in Florida where timid Americans huddle together, never assimilating.

But, a friend of mine told me of how some years back, he owned a goat ranch in Mexico and it was a thriving business.

As soon as it got going which took about 5 years, the Mexican government nationalized it, meaning they stole it.

I also loved the idea of living in Venezuela, before hugo chavez took over. We were there when he made his first revolutionary/coup d'état effort...that failed.

We skedaddled back to the U.S. - Things there were really, really scary there...

Sadly, hugo chaves, the marxist monster spent only a little time in prison, then almost immediately got out, only to rekindle his take over efforts, succeeded and the rest is commie fk-ing history...

He took over a wonderful country that was thriving with a great economy and happy people and turned it into what all marxists do...destroyed it and it's people.

Now, the idea of living in some sun dappled, abundant/large blossomed flowers and sweet smelling tropical paradise filled with swaying coconut palms and mango/avocado/papaya and guava trees among many other fruit and nut trees is a faded dream...

I love the tropics and it's beauty...sadly, such delights are often accompanied by monsters...
    Not to mention how the Mexican government "found" the land titles of the U.S. citizens who built nice homes in Baja to be invalid and forced the owners out. I think it a little scorched earth would have been in order at that point!

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

What about Costa Rica? I've heard good things.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom