• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    So, what exactly IS an "American" name? I look at the names of the idiots in Califormia, and for every ethnicity I see on their side, I can think of a whole bunch of names of the same ethnicity who belong to people on our side of the issue.
    Where are you going with this?

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not "going" anywhere with this, Charlie. I thought the names were strange - I've never known or heard of anyone with the names given in the Brady announcement; and I've been around for quite a few years.

You sound confrontational in your post; I didn't mean to offend you. If you'll put a finer point on your question, I'll try to repond.

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Sorry about that, didn't mean to be confrontational, but on rereading it could be taken that way. I'm just saying the DeLeon, Finklestein, Lieb, Blek, and so on are not that uncommon. Lot's of Poles, Czechs, and others in Texas that account for the Blek and Lieb, Deloen is really common. I concertrate on their idiotic beliefs, not their names.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I don't think there is a single group that isn't represented in the US, LOL, and they all have their own loony toons among them.

Lieb is a German or Yiddish last name, it means "love" in German. They are most likely Jewish as California has a large Jewish population. Regardless, they can keep their Lieb, and I'll keep the JPFO ... they are a much more patriotic organization, and they love guns and freedom, ergo ... I win.

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think I expressed myself very well in my original post. I hope what I'm going to say will clarify my feelings.

If we look at the phone book for any large city in the United States, we'll fing some names that suggest a European origin. some Asian and Pacific Island names, some Anglo names, some Latino & Hispanic names, etc. I'm okay with that; it's the way we are.

The thing that caught my attention in the Brady announcement was that the list of names did not contain the diversity I would expect to see in a random sample of names of people living in the United States.

Maybe the sample is too small, but I still think it's strange.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just get pissed of the more I read that stupid liberal retard nonsense. As of ..... Who cares what number you made up to make your power grab less noticeable. I like how these people are asking the gubment to make things safer, all these people are doing is steadily nailing the coffin shut on the constitution.

Top Bottom