Patriot Mobile

The Meaning Of The Second Amendment For Each Citizen!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    The problem is LEO's can't be omnipresent. There is only one that can be and that is God. It is our God given right to protect oneself and family, and that I will do.

It's not an affront to a poice officer saying they are not there to protect us, just a fact of life. While they serve the public, yes that is their job but can't be everywhere at once. How many times do we hear of a criminal, attacking, holding hostage people and the police arriving, swat team arriving etc. It takes time to respond. Many times after the arrival more people are killed or injured. I used to live not far from Tinley Park, Il. A few years back you will remember 5 women killed in a Lane Bryants store, I also travel by what used to be Lubys here in Tx. When crime occurs the best first responder is right there, it's the one being targeted.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson
    Military Camp

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm single/no kids and don't watch TV. So I'll change it to what I do instead of watch TV. I'm in front of my computer. What do I do? Turn right, take a step, pick up my M4, go across the room and face down the stairs.

I've got 30 reasons why the top of my stairwell is unattainable.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    ^Thats what I thought.
    I praise the LEO's at all they do. It is in no way their fault if they dont have the abilities of Ms Cleo to see the future.

Top Bottom