• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    Earlier Monday, the Rev. Al Sharpton — a supporter of Gillibrand's bid — sharply criticized Maloney for using the word. [Sharpton went on to say that he will not withdraw support from Maloney. "Although her comments were atrocious and reflect her deep-seated racist views, we must remember that she is a minority that has also been trampled on by the white man. We cannot let this incident divert us from the true goal of bringing down the conservative, white man.]

Brackets used for explicatory comments.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I’ll say this, Al Sharpton is a racist!!

I am not racist and will give the same respect which I receive regardless of race or color.
    I will respect you - you respect me - simple!!!

My friends vary widely in race and color.

Al Sharpton is a racist who uses race to breed more racism.
    There is no one living today in this country that had anything to do with slavery. Most of those who were around in the 50 - 60's are at their golden years and no longer have a strong influence in daily practices of our social fabric.

Racism is bred by people like Sharpton, NAACP and others because it gives them power and prosperity at the expense of those they claim to champion!

I am an American not a “white” American.
    When I meet a person of color I meet an American not a “black” American or “African” American.

Until we rid ourselves of people like Sharpton, racism will not die. As long American’s of any color / race are told that their ethic back ground is more important that the fact they are Americans FIRST, racism will never die.

If you were born an American citizen where does Africa have anything to do with it? Maybe you great, great grandfather but not you.

My great grandparents came from Europe does that make me a European American???
    NO!!

I was born in the USA and that makes me an AMERICAN!!!!

The word "******" implies many things to many people.
    Is it a word that cause hurt and disrepair?
    Only if you yourself are racist and take it in that context.

OK rant over!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    You can throw Quanell X, Sheila Jackson Lee, Jesse Jackson, and Jeramiah Wright in there also. They dont want to be Americans because that would mean the BS they are slinging wouldnt have any meaning any longer. They want to be called "African Americans" so these jackass's can make a living by keeping everyone stirred up.

Let me tell you one thing, one day we will say ENOUGH of this BS, do you want to be Americans or not? If you do, then we will get rid of the NAACP, they United Negro College Fund, Ms. Black America, Black Entertainment Television, the Black Chamber of Commerce, and all of the Black only colleges. If you dont like it, there are plenty of "Americans" willing to donate you the money for a one way plane ticket back to Africa with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as your flight attendents. You want to be an American? Be an American. If you dont? Pack your crap, we will be waiting for you....

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    In the old days most ethnic groups had names for each other. Today's PeeCee has caused a lot of that to go out the window. I rather agree all should be called just Americans but old habits don't seem to go away completely.

How many Kalifornians would be horrified to know the German translation of their Governor's last name, Swartzenegger ? Swartz (spelling?) means black.

See Ya, an old Gringo

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    I too am an American. I can play the PC game too, and insist that people with a racist bent call me "Caucasian-American", but that dilutes the American part, IMO. I have friends of almost all races and backgrounds, and I can understand ethnic pride, but this PC bullshit is divisive by design. I refuse to buy into it. Furthermore, I know n-words that exist in almost every race. It's not a racial thing, it's an attitude and manners (or lack thereof) thing. It's what's in peoples' hearts that matters, not socio-economic and attitudinal labels!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Racism exists in the heart and mind.
    If the heart and mind are free of racism the word no longer acts as an adgitive to describe a noun.
    Sadly even people that are not necessarily racist find distaste in the word and rightly so but they make such a big deal about it that it keeps attention drawn to this issue and thus aids in the fact that racism does not die

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I'm a ******, you're a ******...
    oh wow, the world is still turning... well, at least my feelings weren't hurt, then i could have brought charges upon my self for a hate crime....

white trash, spic, wetback, cracker, chinc, slanteye, gooks, .... of all the ones out there, the N word is still the one that gets ALL the attention...

wonder why that is....?

HC you are not as you call yourself!
    You are a well armed porch monkey

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I have made my views clear in the past about these racist organizations that hold no bearing in modern society. There was a time when the NAACP had a purpose but now it is just the reverse of the KKK!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    yeah, they are called liberals....

bigugh.gif

Weird people everywhere!!!!!!!!!! Someone should sell tickets.
    Load the 30 rounders and the ice chests!!!!!

Top Bottom