• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I’ve had some “free” drinks in Las Vegas that cost me a lot of money. :facepalm:
    Yep, they can be very expensive free drinks ! But if you don't want the free ones, you can go into one of the clubs and spend $15 or $20 for one that is not free.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Went to shot show a couple times. Havnt been lately. Dont imagine I'll ever drive further west than AZ ever again.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    One of the things about LV that really torqued me was EVERY sumbitch I had to speak to had their palms out expecting a tip.
    Generally I'll tip but damn.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    One of the things about LV that really torqued me was EVERY sumbitch I had to speak to had their palms out expecting a tip.
    Generally I'll tip but damn.
    I really can't think of anyone that I tip that is any different that when I might get that same service at home. What sumbitches did you have to tip in Las Vegas that you would not tip at home ?

Dimonback

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Austin
    I lived in Vegas from 08 to '11, after returning to the US from a 4 year construction stint in Bermuda. (BTW, I don't recommend going therefor vacation, either- the gangs have taken over).
    At the time, we lived out off West Charleston in an area called the Lakes. It was calm and quiet and well kept, and we had a lot of Metro PD as well as Staties in the area. We rarely went downtown, as the night life just wasn't our thing- but my neighbor, a Metro Detective, was adamant in his statement that the police cracked down hard on any assholes that caused trouble on the Strip, with blessings from the Mayor and Governor. Makes sense that that policy changed with the entry of "enlightened" liberals.

justashooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I go to LV several times a year for business, and have always enjoyed it. Well not this year, but hopefully again soon. I am sorry to hear that there is an element there taking advantage of the situation. My daughter lives and works in the entertainment industry there. She is in one of the nicer properties, and has not told me of any issues. She also does not walk around on the strip. I hope and pray that this too shall pass. I get people who do not like LV, and those people should not go, but I have traveled there over 100 times and never felt my personal safety was in danger.

Top Bottom